1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. osu!droid
posted
It's more work for you so noone will really bother to do that. Also javascript can spy one the device being used so i'll target android os versions rather then osu!droid. It'll work good enough, my test that i ran for a cupple of days before the server crashed worked wonders.
posted

nanashiRei wrote:

It's more work for you so noone will really bother to do that. Also javascript can spy one the device being used so i'll target android os versions rather then osu!droid. It'll work good enough, my test that i ran for a cupple of days before the server crashed worked wonders.
That works :) -- You could get into the whole realm of remaking the whole kernel and ROM (if unlocked Bootloader) but if anyone does that just to get unlimited on Yas-Online, they have WAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on their hands and need another purpose in life
posted
Sounds stupid. But it's true.
posted
I don't see why you can't just download from this site.
posted

doomed151 wrote:

I don't see why you can't just download from this site.
That's what i was thinking
posted
Its because we can't download through Android browser
posted
I use Opera Mobile and it works very good. The only problem is I have to do the search through Google, since the search box doesn't have a button. People can also try the "Download All Files" app from Market.
posted

doomed151 wrote:

I use Opera Mobile and it works very good. The only problem is I have to do the search through Google, since the search box doesn't have a button. People can also try the "Download All Files" app from Market.
If you go to the beatmaps listing first, that does have a search button.

The problem I have is that you can't hover, so it's really difficult to access the beatmap packs section.
posted

doomed151 wrote:

Hint: Enter
posted

Rena-chan wrote:

Hint: Enter
They soft keyboard I'm using only shows "Done" and that just hides the keyboard.
posted
This means that Android can not play osu period of time?
posted
You can still download via PC and transfer. However my Mirror is out of service for the time being. See first post.
posted

Kathunx wrote:

nanashiRei wrote:

That works :) -- You could get into the whole realm of remaking the whole kernel and ROM (if unlocked Bootloader) but if anyone does that just to get unlimited on Yas-Online, they have WAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on their hands and need another purpose in life
Kinda useless to discuss further, but just saying Javascript can quite easily disabled because people do things like this.
posted
And i can reply that if you disable JavaScript you will not be able to use my mirror page and thus you can do that whenever you want.
posted
posted
So when can we finally download directly the beatmaps from our android devices?
I can't wait anymore >.<
posted
There is nothing to wait for, osu!droid support is currently on hold. My Minecraft Server gains popularity so it needs more BW :P
posted
or does it?

what are you using to host your MC server? mineosplus right?
posted
No plain old debian + craftbukkit o_O what the hell is mineosplus? XD
posted

nanashiRei wrote:

No plain old debian + craftbukkit o_O what the hell is mineosplus? XD
it's an os.

Why did you kill off something like this? If you start something, finish it, like peppy.

osu! didn't shut down it's mirrors/development because a blog went apeshit with viewers, nor should a download server; and pretty much you're killing a nice project.

Kinda being a little selfish...