1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. osu!droid
posted
Uploaded the update with working DDL. Hope there are no bugs in it)
And now DDL traffic is limited - for every 20Mb you need to wait for 5 minutes.
posted

Yep, you sure did o3o
posted
Glad to hear it.
posted
Now I can download from the get songs button :D
Thx so much :D
posted
glad you liek it :D
posted

Corin wrote:

Why did you kill off something like this? If you start something, finish it, like peppy.

osu! didn't shut down it's mirrors/development because a blog went apeshit with viewers, nor should a download server; and pretty much you're killing a nice project.

Kinda being a little selfish...
Just noticed this. But selfish? Really? :/

I rent this Server to run my Minecraft Server which has been up for over a year now in the first place and because of the osu!droid downloads it started to be a laggy kind of experience and i am not about to just send off 20+ users just so that the crazy osu!droid fraction can go rampage on this service. Also the downtime was performed so i can change the systems ways. As in implement limitations and now lately add "child" servers.

I never stopped the basis of this service, too. The page for PC downloads was always there. Now, explain, why couldn't the osu!droid users just use the PC to download and transfer to the device after that?

Anyway server has been recapaciated to ~115mbit/sec just for the mirror. (3 Servers!)

This funny little addition costs me ~320€/month btw.

Have fun leeching :D
posted

nanashiRei wrote:

Now, explain, why couldn't the osu!droid users just use the PC to download and transfer to the device after that?
Very much this. I still don't get why people rely on DDL like it's the only way to get maps. They could download a browser off the Market and use this website to download maps. That's what I usually do since I have read that maintaining the DDL server is quite costly. Anyways, I'll try to donate whenever I'm able sometime in the future.
posted
Sounds cool :)
posted
Hey, seems like peppy is planning to take over the osu!droid DDLs. I'll keep up the DDL system until that, maybe, happened so don't worry.

On a side note: Please update your bookmarks, if you have them, to use http://osu.yas-online.net - the page is moving to another domain.
posted
roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookie eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
posted

mirkobello2004 wrote:

roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookie eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
YES! o_o ... um... ya...
posted
now just make this a ios ver and love you long time. jk I know that is impossible.
posted

ztrot wrote:

now just make this a ios ver and love you long time. jk I know that is impossible.
lol. Guess you'd have to use this weird android version that's supposed to work on iPhones. ;)

EDIT:

Good news everyone! The mirror pool has had 2 new servers added. This means download speeds are back to something better then 40KB/s :) enjoy!
posted
Hmmmm i can download them but when i want to play it means Therese are no songs in libary but it also means that it importet it successfully please help me
posted
Pour télécharger des beatmaps je clique sur le bouton "Get songs"et après je sélectionne une musique et après il y a écrit musiqueX importée et après a côté de la musique il y a écrit "LOADED" en violet.Pourrier vous m'aidez. ?
posted
Write english if you want any kind of help from me.
posted
I installed the app on my Galaxy S3 yesterday, downloaded a few maps, but it won't find any songs. Any suggestions?
posted

malcom1985 wrote:

I installed the app on my Galaxy S3 yesterday, downloaded a few maps, but it won't find any songs. Any suggestions?
Please try again, there was a bug with download handling for andoid. I discovered it today, thanks to Neico and Rescla.
posted
can i download beatmap for my tablet ?????????? from computer???
:P
posted
i download direct download of beatmap then i put in my song but when i click play button they scanning but in next its stopped and if i play in taiko its work pls help me i have only 3 beatmap in my osu droid freedom dive , ultra legend (monstrata) , the quick brown fox - the big black. this 3 beatmap work from me i just watch in youtube pls help sorry for bad english