1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Development
  4. osu!droid
posted
or does it?

what are you using to host your MC server? mineosplus right?
posted
No plain old debian + craftbukkit o_O what the hell is mineosplus? XD
posted

nanashiRei wrote:

it's an os.

Why did you kill off something like this? If you start something, finish it, like peppy.

osu! didn't shut down it's mirrors/development because a blog went apeshit with viewers, nor should a download server; and pretty much you're killing a nice project.

Kinda being a little selfish...
posted

nanashiRei wrote:

a tinylinux distro with a dedicated version of java specifically designed to host minecraft servers quickly and efficiently using like a third of the resources required to host it under another OS

ergo it is the thing which will let you host your mc servers and re-enable the android beatmap ddl

http://www.mineosplus.org/
posted

Ephemeral wrote:

nanashiRei wrote:

a tinylinux distro with a dedicated version of java specifically designed to host minecraft servers quickly and efficiently using like a third of the resources required to host it under another OS

ergo it is the thing which will let you host your mc servers and re-enable the android beatmap ddl

http://www.mineosplus.org/
It's not about system resources. It's about the traffic.
posted
QoS the traffic for the beatmap downloads
posted
almost there?
posted
Yes kinda and i am having secret discussions with Pesets atm to bring back ddl for maps, but that'll take a while i guess.
posted
Now I can download the songs from get songs button
But it seems that it only download the folder. _.
posted
Downloading for osu!droid is not yet reactivated. Please be patient. I am waiting for something to arrive, after that has happend i will reenable it.
posted
is it done yet? ._.
posted
no
posted

Izumi-sama wrote:

is it done yet? ._.
I'm not related to the DDL service at all, but i find your rudeness to be really disturbing and disgusting.

The DDL service was provided FOR FREE. If NanashiRei is not able to put it back to work it's not something you can't complain of because he's using his own server to run it.

Import your maps from your computer and think a bit more before posting, please.
posted

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Izumi-sama wrote:

is it done yet? ._.
I'm not related to the DDL service at all, but i find your rudeness to be really disturbing and disgusting.

The DDL service was provided FOR FREE. If NanashiRei is not able to put it back to work it's not something you can't complain of because he's using his own server to run it.

Import your maps from your computer and think a bit more before posting, please.
Because of the rush...
and because I just downloaded osu! droid for about 2 days and all I know is that you can get songs from get song button ._.
posted
You could donate to me using paypal :x (of course that'd be if you think i'm cool and all)

*hint* *hint*
posted
Uploaded the update with working DDL. Hope there are no bugs in it)
And now DDL traffic is limited - for every 20Mb you need to wait for 5 minutes.
posted

Yep, you sure did o3o
posted
Glad to hear it.
posted
Now I can download from the get songs button :D
Thx so much :D
posted
glad you liek it :D