1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
posted
please do M4M i will love you forever

M4M: i'll mod first
M4M map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/913830

I'll decline a mod only if the map is seriously bad, so if you're a beginner mapper then look elsewhere (dont care about song choice)

If there's a lot to mod (a lot of diffs or long song with a few diffs) then i won't mod all diffs, i'll try to mod a decent amount though
posted
NM: 2 slots
M4M: 3 slots
posted
NM here please~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/575072
Focus to Stingy's Oni
Thanks!
posted

gaston_2199 wrote:

NM here please~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/575072
Focus to Stingy's Oni
Thanks!
accepted

nm: 1 slot
m4m: 3 slots
posted
Let's try what you can deliver! NM request here: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/688564

Thanks in advance!
posted

Skylish wrote:

Let's try what you can deliver! NM request here: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/688564

Thanks in advance!
accepted... ehhh
nm: closed
m4m: 3 slots
posted
posted

Poii wrote:

M4M pls

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/704185/#taiko/1491876

thanks
Thank you for mapping this song for like the 1000th time i love it, accepted

EDIT: Modded Poii's map
EDIT: Modded gaston_2199's map

nm: 1 slot
m4m: 3 slots
posted
bumping to say i've modded Skylish's song and i'm now completely unoccupied

nm: 2 slots
m4m: 3 slots
posted
Hello, I would like to request a NM here.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/702879 (Zeami - REISIKI <Type-ZERO>)

You may skip Ura Oni as it's over 5*

Thanks in advance.
posted

Chocola_2287 wrote:

Hello, I would like to request a NM here.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/702879 (Zeami - REISIKI <Type-ZERO>)

You may skip Ura Oni as it's over 5*

Thanks in advance.
accepted
nm: 1 slot
m4m: 3 slots
posted
posted

ASPIRIN wrote:

NM

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/697210/#taiko/1483721
accepted
nm: closed
m4m: 3 slots
posted
done modding Chocola_2287's map
EDIT: done modding ASPIRIN's map

nm: 2 slot
m4m: 3 slots
posted
posted
posted

Hiicantpk wrote:

nm maybe

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/442707

TBAdriel wrote:

NM please.

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/707545/#taiko/1496126
both accepted

nm: closed
m4m: 3 slots
posted
finished modding TBAdriel's map
EDIT: finished modding hiicantpk's map

nm: 2 slots
m4m: 3 slots
posted
hello, I would like to request a taiko NM here.

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/708576/#taiko/1497967 (Pile - Lost Paradise)

You may skip Ura Oni as it's over 5*

Thanks in advance.
posted

Chocola_2287 wrote:

hello, I would like to request a taiko NM here.

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/708576/#taiko/1497967 (Pile - Lost Paradise)

You may skip Ura Oni as it's over 5*

Thanks in advance.
Hey, since you're here again, I'll accept if you make it a M4M.
show more
Please sign in to reply.