forum

[Archived] LAG !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tokarin Katori
Problem Details:

Details: Two days ago i was playing osu with no problem,everthying still ok.But everything has been change after i updated the new verison.Now i cant play osu right now..Its very lag and idk why? Could someone help me plase? Thanks frist
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171215.2 (latest)
Draylynn
The same problem, after today's update I have horrendous stuttering and FPS.
RokkaAstrea
Lag happens when the frame rate is too low. Turn on the "FPS Counter" in-game, and then see if it is below 60. Also, check if you have the frame limiter on in the settings.

Here is an example of FPS Counter. It is the orange box on the Bottom Right of the screen.

If this does not solve your problem, reply and I will see what I can do!
Topic Starter
Tokarin Katori

RokkaAstrea wrote:

Lag happens when the frame rate is too low. Turn on the "FPS Counter" in-game, and then see if it is below 60. Also, check if you have the frame limiter on in the settings.

Here is an example of FPS Counter. It is the orange box on the Bottom Right of the screen.

If this does not solve your problem, reply and I will see what I can do!
Still lagging, I turned on FPS Counter in games,Everything's ok but when i play the beatmap which it have a lots of tabs it's still lagging..
RokkaAstrea
As Randy96 has stated in another similar thread, check here: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42149 for solutions.