posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roshan117
is a warm hug from zain sugieres
DJ Enetro
how do you want the hug to be given
Tae
Are there multiple ways one can give a hug?
DJ Enetro
physically, no. You just wrap your arms around something in order to give a hug.
But when you factor in other stuff like how long you hold the embrace, how tightly you squeeze the object of love, and how you position your head, then that one way blossoms into an infinite number of ways.
abraker
Serraionga

twirl_old_1
all i want from christmas is too be fucking good at osu!catch
Meah

Zain is mine
Topic Starter
roshan117

Meah wrote:

Zain is mine
i can always dream
DJ Enetro
I support roshan like I’ve always done
abraker
Dream big, kiddo
Topic Starter
roshan117

abraker wrote:

Dream big, kiddo
yes
johnmedina999

DJ Enetro wrote:

physically, no. You just wrap your arms around something in order to give a hug.
But when you factor in other stuff like how long you hold the embrace, how tightly you squeeze the object of love, and how you position your head, then that one way blossoms into an infinite number of ways.
Dude you would be one to think about this for 5 whole minutes when someone wants to give you a hug, and by the time you finished calculating all of these variables the person who wanted to hug you would be long gone and hugging someone else.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Dude you would be one to think about this for 5 whole minutes when someone wants to give you a hug, and by the time you finished calculating all of these variables the person who wanted to hug you would be long gone and hugging someone else.
If you are engineer, you would want to automate hugs.
If you are an investor, you might want to market hugs everybody doesn't want to get enough off.
And if you are a politician, you would want to make the media say what kind of hugs are good or bad.
DJ Enetro

johnmedina999 wrote:

If someone was wide open for a hug ofc I wouldn't think about how the hug is given. You really think I don’t have that much sense?
DeletedUser_7520443
the sweet embrace of death
Zekks

QuillGill wrote:

the sweet embrace of death
TheBossDude9
All i want for christmas is my friends and life... *silently crying in corner*
Indeedka
meaning of life