forum

various artists - osu! ~ DeathStream compilation

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bobo_old

Gadaffi wrote:

Dude, either take out Freedom Dive completely out of the compilation or remove the retarded spacing and use 0.4x snap. It's completely stupid to have in there.
I agree, the difficulty curve is ridiculous.
The maps should be arranged in order of difficulty rather than speed.
If I were to make a Deathstream Comp, I'd put Freedom Dive at the end.

BT wrote:

I'm not your dad, I'm only a user like you. Eh, who you'd call "dad" will be peppy.
Stop taking everything so seriously o_o
Eyenine
I have one small suggestion: change offset of Mendes to 505. Notes were late by 1/4 beat.
Mismagius
what happened
Topic Starter
jesse1412

Blue Dragon wrote:

what happened
what indeed happened?

audio and SB decided to leave the building, strange.
pekos
stream is Ecstasy
3days_dream
Nice work! Good map for warming fingers!
This map is very difficut, but not the Diffcult that can not clear.

I think FreedomDiVE is the most Difficult, That kills me again and again xD

Download: 3days_dream - Various Artists - osu! ~ Deathstream Compilation [water jets] (2012-04-22) Osu.osr
Rizumu Tenshi
Just found a small problem, with FREEDOM DiVE.

Change it to 222.22 like this

That's all I can say for now.
rickyboi
Please don't remap freedom dive. I like it with that kind of spacing. really great map.
rickyboi
~
Rizumu Tenshi
More issues with the timing oh god

Those issues
Himiko

Change it to

===================================================

Hyper LATiON

Change it to

hogehoge
MENDES+4

Change it to

FREEDOM DiVE
Post up

MATZcore

Change it to

All without ticking a single box down in case you press F6

Wow, a bit of a big number of issues :o I'm not sure if you should add more timing sections for Himiko since it has multiple BPMs or no...

Oh please, jesse, add some Kiai Times!!! And please switch between Normal and Soft hitsounds!! Native Faith would sound so bad with soft hitsounds!~

Where Kiai Times and Normal hitsounds should be
Nevermind, too much. Here's the .osu with Kiai Times and Normal hitsounds and an offset and some BPMs fixed, but there are Kiai Times you can remove.
http://puu.sh/zONL

Kiai Times you can remove

00:56:791 - 01:17:548
05:07:094 - 05:39:968
05:45:197 - 05:59:419
06:06:530

Have fun. If I screwed a lot of things, blame me for editing and no kds.

OK then, see ya. :)
Mismagius
don't ever update this again please

[Mahua]
good
Topic Starter
jesse1412

Blue Dragon wrote:

don't ever update this again please

So tempted to update and fix some problems.

take my kudosu baka tenshi. I'll look over everything again and see what warrants changing. Sorry for not checking earlier - I'm a lazy bum. In fact I think I'll add the original custom hit sounds for the maps which need them.

done
Rizumu Tenshi
lol jesse there are some Normal hitsounds you've used where Soft is used, but no problem, it's just a minor problem.
FREEDOM DiVE, Hyper LATiON and Mad Machine are those who have the Normal where Soft suits best.

Hyper LATiON
02:14:218 (1) - 02:26:099 (1) - These notes, the second one is where the Soft starts. If the first one is also a Soft, would be better imo.

FREEDOM DiVE
All notes

Mad Machine
All notes except for the one where the Fake Kiai is.
06:06:530 (3) - This note. Don't make it Soft since Lucifer would use that as a Normal if he couldn't get the Taiko normal-hitnormal

I think this can get approved for now. Here's a star~
Topic Starter
jesse1412

Baka Tenshi wrote:

lol jesse there are some Normal hitsounds you've used where Soft is used, but no problem, it's just a minor problem.
FREEDOM DiVE, Hyper LATiON and Mad Machine are those who have the Normal where Soft suits best.

Hyper LATiON
02:14:218 (1) - 02:26:099 (1) - These notes, the second one is where the Soft starts. If the first one is also a Soft, would be better imo.

FREEDOM DiVE
All notes

Mad Machine
All notes except for the one where the Fake Kiai is.
06:06:530 (3) - This note. Don't make it Soft since Lucifer would use that as a Normal if he couldn't get the Taiko normal-hitnormal

I think this can get approved for now. Here's a star~
Re-download for the new hit sounds. Should probably add a new sign to advertise that. Here are the hit sounds so you don't have to re-download: http://puu.sh/MRHE

thanks alot.
Jenny
Still waiting for better audio~
Topic Starter
jesse1412

Jenny wrote:

Does it bother you that much? Audio quality was bad to begin with so I'd have to re-make the audio completely; possible but I'd rather not.
cheesiest

jesse1412 wrote:

Jenny wrote:

Does it bother you that much? Audio quality was bad to begin with so I'd have to re-make the audio completely; possible but I'd rather not.

I noticed the audio quality was really messed up when I heard Shinsekai, you can really just hear like it's being played through a wall of water or something.
Rizumu Tenshi
Lol only 5 posts got kudosu

Summon an MAT to see if this can be bubbled or no? (by #modreqs, by PM'ing a MAT, whatever the way was)
Jenny
^The most dumb posts come from the most dumb persons.
SeeU_old

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Lol only 5 posts got kudosu
+1

go approved :)
Tom69_old
I wonder why I always forgot to post this... quite old score already:

FCed everything besides Freedom Dive... Dat map is badass. :(
Topic Starter
jesse1412
still waiting for them elusive BATS~

gibe bats pls :c
Lovelyattack
just sugestion....

-make better SB and give a 1-3 sec for rest
-maybe this ,this is stream too....
-TOO MANY UNSNAPPED OBJECTS 0_0

i hope you like my sugest and some star i give if you fix 1 of my sugestion ^^
Topic Starter
jesse1412

SE_Soul wrote:

just sugestion....

-make better SB and give a 1-3 sec for rest
-maybe this ,this is stream too....
-TOO MANY UNSNAPPED OBJECTS 0_0

i hope you like my sugest and some star i give if you fix 1 of my sugestion ^^
sorry don't want to add any more maps to this and I don't intend to change the original mappers designs too much (just matzcore for now due to the rather large square jumps), if a note is unsnapped then that's how the original map was, don't intend to change it. Increasing the rest time would be silly, if anything the breaks should be shorter.

I can't SB myself so a 'better' SB won't happen. don't really see what's wrong with the current one.
Lovelyattack
i see..... well i hope that map soon possibly bubbled.... maybe you call some MAT by chat in game maybe? or message into they profile? oh 1 star for you ^^
Topic Starter
jesse1412

SE_Soul wrote:

i see..... well i hope that map soon possibly bubbled.... maybe you call some MAT by chat in game maybe? or message into they profile? oh 1 star for you ^^
Thanks, I'll start going after BATS soon, just gotta stop playing guild wars.

/nolife
crabovan
Hello.

General

Where is Preview Point?
Change BG to this, because now BG have 1023x767 resolution.
Your "Y" letter in SB looks like a U with little tail. Maybe you correct that?
Why you have unsnapped notes? Timing -> Resnap All Notes
When MATZcore BG changes to Mad Machine BG - we can see scull-BG. It is planned?
I have 1 proposal - change BG between maps at the beginning of breaks. What you think about it?

That's all.
Rizumu Tenshi

crabovan wrote:

When MATZcore BG changes to Mad Machine BG - we can see scull-BG. It is planned?
Probably the skull that appears before Mad Machine starts is warning people of the streams there?
I don't want Dash Hopes 3 to be there, that'd kill everybody
Even who slightly gets past FREEDOM DiVE then passes Mad Machine to face DH3 will die at DH3
That includes Cookiezi & White Wolf

Mad Machine is enough. Don't make this deadly, even for 3days_dream and people who can't stream 300 but can do 270. Can 3days_dream really do Dash Hopes 3...? That's 300 BPM and contains 1/4 so...

Also I'll never nomod this. I can't stream 250 BPM yet, FREEDOM DiVE is harder than Mad Machine, and MENDES+4 is where I will possibly die if I survive till I get past Ascension to Heaven. ONE LAST THING. I TELL YOU JES(US/SE), ADD KAMUI IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS HARDER FOR SOME PEOPLE. SHD DIFF. Between Ascension to Heaven and MEDNES+4. Anyway, where should I use this kudosu... (what meiikyuu gave me in The Creator for pointing out a problem)
Topic Starter
jesse1412

Baka Tenshi wrote:

crabovan wrote:

Probably the skull that appears before Mad Machine starts is warning people of the streams there?
I don't want Dash Hopes 3 to be there, that'd kill everybody
Even who slightly gets past FREEDOM DiVE then passes Mad Machine to face DH3 will die at DH3
That includes Cookiezi & White Wolf

Mad Machine is enough. Don't make this deadly, even for 3days_dream and people who can't stream 300 but can do 270. Can 3days_dream really do Dash Hopes 3...? That's 300 BPM and contains 1/4 so...

Also I'll never nomod this. I can't stream 250 BPM yet, FREEDOM DiVE is harder than Mad Machine, and MENDES+4 is where I will possibly die if I survive till I get past Ascension to Heaven. ONE LAST THING. I TELL YOU JES(US/SE), ADD KAMUI IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS HARDER FOR SOME PEOPLE. SHD DIFF. Between Ascension to Heaven and MEDNES+4. Anyway, where should I use this kudosu... (what meiikyuu gave me in The Creator for pointing out a problem)
I don't intend to add more maps and dash hopes3 is perfectly passable until you get to the impossible to read patterns.

Also I don't understand why people think whitewolf is a good streamer. He is good in general but relative to other top tier streamers he is quite slow. Cookiezi could surely clear dh3 though.

Kamui doesn't have many streams and the ones it does have are too short imo; the jumps are too big for me to consider adding it too.

Still after them BATs <--- HINT HINT BATS
Groumiezi
Revive this please.

this too have some stream

Baka Tenshi wrote:

That includes Cookiezi
Now, there is no Cookiezi anymore.
Howl
MY FUCKING HANDS
Tio0kta
improve thanks to this beatmap, I love * - *
lit120
Good for warm up :3
callwe
나 그래도 헤븐까지한다고,,
Kuronosu
Can you upload your Marathon separated like Various Artists - osu! Stream Compilation had been? ( t/230685 )
UtaUtaUtau
I noticed that this maps doesn't have a graveyard map... But can you add Chipstream [Challenge] since it has a deathstream...
Chyo-Kun
damn

too bad for the bad quality
iWumpZ
Good copilation to practice. ;)
Nenrei_old
You think you could release the old version if possible?