[STD/Taiko] NM/M4M Modding Queue

posted
Total Posts
158
show more
GreekStapler
TmacBoris
Hello, Nm request for std

My Map
Smug Nanachi
m4m req~

map
Glumpshikt
Topic Starter
-jordan-
Open for Standard and Taiko NM

Open for all M4M
[R]
yo
NM pls taiko mode
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/706205

Appreciate any suggestion
Thanks in advance
xXOsuPersonXx
um yes I would like an NM please
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/679668/#osu/1501659
thinks in advoince
rew0825
Hello NM taiko request please.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682197

Thanks in advance.
realy0_
heya m4m
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/705707/#osu/1510495
imo i'm gonna mod your r3 map cuz it's short and mine is short too
rockstarrzz
M4M for R3 Music Box

my map - STD ~5 mins https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/695858/#osu/1474232
YukiZura-
hi , m4m ~~

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/699869/#osu/1481854
(if you accept it i'll mod ur camellia map)
Fallmorph
hypercyte
CXu
NM standard mod request!

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/346218

There's a bunch of diffs, so feel free to mod whatever feels manageable if you decide to pick this.

Thanks!
Mayuzumi Sayaka
ill just try again, maybe this time i can luck out
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/704260/#taiko/1489801
taiko nm
Enkrypton
Topic Starter
-jordan-
I'm not interested in modding such maps, sorry

Mayuzumi Sayaka wrote:

ill just try again, maybe this time i can luck out
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/704260/#taiko/1489801
taiko nm
Catzzye
Topic Starter
-jordan-
I didn't accept either of these m4m, and you didn't follow the rules of my queue by waiting for my forum pm.

so unfortunately I won't be returning the mods :(

rockstarrzz wrote:

M4M for R3 Music Box

my map - STD ~5 mins https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/695858/#osu/1474232

realy0_ wrote:

heya m4m
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/705707/#osu/1510495
imo i'm gonna mod your r3 map cuz it's short and mine is short too
LemonSnail
Still up?
std NM req https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/695068/#osu/1475696
Thanks ( ^∇^)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply