forum

Nanahira - Petals

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
b00
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 22 February 2018 at 07:14:12

Artist: Nanahira
Title: Petals
Tags: nathanial292, secretale confetto, cametek, camellia, かめりあ
BPM: 192
Filesize: 16772kb
Play Time: 05:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Fluorescence (5.72 stars, 1156 notes)
Download: Nanahira - Petals
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

#1 Please play with Storyboard at least once!

Bubbled by Nevo

Qualified by Lasse

Dequalified for meta by Fycho

Rebubbled by Garden

Requalified by Fycho
Thanks to these people!
Dedicated to Mir for wanting me to map more interesting stuff and for mentoring me since May for two cycles. Honestly without you I wouldnt be mapping at all. I know we don't do much now since you have new mentees but you were helpful to me in a huge way and also a good friend i've met on osu.
Thanks Yukiyo for giving me some positive initial feedback after I mapped it back in December which gave me the fuel to gather so many mods and push it as much. Nyaa :3
Thanks to Sotarks for featuring the map on Stream and giving me some motivation to remap bits and push it for Rank after your positive feedback.
Thanks to MaridiuS for being so kind as to mod this map back in its prior state and give me some important feedback about rhythm stuffs. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have remapped pretty much any of it so thank you!
Thanks to Nevo for being an awesome guy and being really supportive when I showed this to you in VC one day hehe before you were a BN! Thanks for bubbling!
Thanks to Lasse for Qualifying and giving me some cute feedback for final polishes and stuff!
Not to mention everyone else that Modded and Testplayed and everyone in the Mentorship Discord server for being awesome people and being there to answer anything I had to ask there and then. Don't forget the memes and fun i've had :)
My weekend project.
Did a bit of remapping... Here is the old map if anyone wants it:
Old map

Xolse's proud moments continue...