forum

[osu!std] UK Community Cup 4

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yazzehh

Welcome to the 4th edition of the UK Community Cup!

1. This tournament is a 64 team, 2v2, UK based tournament with the only restriction being that the rank of the combined pair must be over 500.
  2. Matches will be Team Vs with Score V2 as the scoring system used.
  3. To be able to participate, both players must have an English or Irish flag or be able to provide proof of residency to the hosts.
  4. Ranks will be taken during and when signups end, if your teams rank after signups end is under 500, you will not be eligible to participate in the tournament.
  5. All staff (apart from the Hosts, Mappool Selectors and Referees) are allowed to participate in the tournament.
  6. All players are to treat staff and other participants with a high level of respect. Any kind of mistreatment on the discord server or during matches (this includes homophobia, racism and toxicity) will result in a BAN and will be BLACKLISTED from participating from future UKCC tournaments.
  7. Where rules do not prevail, common sense shall. The administration has explicit discretion to apply their judgement on this as they see fit.
  8. Players are strongly advised to join the public discord so that they are contactable by other players and staff. If a player can’t be contacted or is not responding to messages, through discord or forum pms, contact the staff.
  9. Mappools are to be released the Monday before a stage is due to happen.
RESCHEDULES

1. The tournament matches will be drawn on weekends, the exact schedule to be released every Monday. Matches can however be rescheduled for any day in the week as long as there is a referee available to supervise.
  2. In order to reschedule, you must contact your opponents, agree on a time and be able to provide PROOF of the agreed reschedule to the Hosts.
  3. A time to reschedule your match to must be agreed and staff informed before 23:59 GMT Friday, at which point the schedules will be locked. Any reschedule notices after this will be invalid and the original time will stand.
  4. If it is impossible to find a time to reschedule to that suits both players, both players should talk to the Hosts (Yazzehh, Bae-) and we will attempt to sort something out.
  5. Matches that are uncertain to happen (for example, losers’ bracket matches) will still appear on the schedule. They are to be rescheduled if needed in the same way as confirmed matches.
  6. If a match needs rescheduling to a time after a related losers’ bracket match, the matches relying on the outcome of the rescheduled match will be rescheduled by staff and 24 hours will be given for rescheduling them, if needed.

Registration Form | Discord | Spreadsheet | Twitch | Challonge

1. Referees will create the lobby 10 minutes before the match is due to start.
  2. If a team fails to show up at the time of the match starting, a 10 minute timer will be started
  3. If after the 10 minutes a team fails to show up, then the default win will go to the other player. (There will be no 1v1 matches)
  4. This time we are taking no-shows a lot more seriously, if your team fails to show up to a match without a valid reason, you may be blacklisted from the next UKCC tournament (1v1 tournament held in the summer)
  5. We have a new concept on how picks and bans will happen. Here is a graphic of how picks and bans will work this time around (made by Bae-)
  6. There will be no warmups in Group Stages. After this Warmup maps must be a submitted beatmap, and have a drain time of 4 minutes or less.
  7. In a Freemod pick, only NoMod, HD, HR, or HDHR are allowed. One person from each team must select a mod.
  8. Each team is allowed one ban in group stages. After Groups this will increase to two bans
  9. Teams will have 2 minutes to ban a map. Failure to ban a map after this time will result in a loss of a ban.
  10. Teams will have 2 minutes to pick a map. Failure to pick a map after this time will result in the pick being passed to their opponent.
  11. Tiebreaker will be Freemod.
  12. For warmups, Head to Head will be used. Team VS will be used in the actual match.
  13. The referee is not allowed to participate in the match.

1. Registrations: 17th December 2017 - 14th January 2018
  2. Group Stage Draws and Mappool release: 21st January 2018
  3. Group Stage Week 1: 27th - 28th January 2018 (Best of 7)
  4. Round of 32: 3rd - 4th February 2018 (Best of 7)
  5. Round of 16 + Loser Round 1 + 2: 10th - 11th February 2018 (Best of 9)
  6. Quarter Finals + Loser’s Round 3 +4: 17th - 18th February 2018 (Best of 9)
  7. Semi Finals + Loser’s Round 5 + 6: 24th - 25th February 2018 (Best of 11)
  8. Winners Final + Loser’s Semi’s and Final: 3rd - 4th March 2018 (Best of 11)
  9. Grand Final Match + Bracket Reset: 10/11th March 2018 (Best of 13)

1st Place - 4 months supporter for each player
2nd Place - 2 months supporter for each player
3rd Place - 1 month supporter for each player

Bae-
Hype :D
AJT
sign me the fuck up
Lefafel
looking fancy!
OskaRRRitoS
Let's do this
dong
Excuse Me I Don't Think You Have Enough Map Pool Selectors!!! Desu :D
Pelzio
gimme dat profile badge
worst fl player
Anaesthetic
OPJames is bad (not really(yes))
Electovoid
Karthy is bad
Valentine
sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Striiker
Sign me and kekking434 up together my dudes