forum

Steam Autumn Sale

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0_o
http://store.steampowered.com/

No one else has made a thread about it yet. So here.

So far I've picked up:
Inside a Star-filled Sky ($2)
Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack ($1)
Orcs Must Die! + DLCs ($5.35)
(got tired of linking at this point)
Sam & Max Seasons 1-3 ($12.49)
Back to the Future: The Game ($9.99)
Monkey Island Bundle ($5.09)

Seriously, if my computer could actually play up-to-date games, these sales would make me broke.

How about you guys?
Lilac
Buying Sanctum 4-Pack...

...Not sure if I can afford anything else.
Mashley
Nothing for me yet, I'm not much of an impulse buyer. Plus I don't have much money at the moment.
Bestelle
Nada. Not really interested in majority of the games that are going on sale.
Mogsy
Sequence was a game I took a chance on, and it paid off. It's pretty fun for only $2.

As far as the rest of the sale is concerned, no interest as of yet.
ztrot
this whole sale can fuck off :(
NoHitter
Bought Sanctum 4-pack.
I wish they would put Skyrim on sale, but I highly doubt it...
Jinxy
Bought Deus Ex.

yes I am slow
Remco32
I'm having a blast w/ Orcs Must Die, which I bought with all the DLC for €5,-
foulcoon
so yeah if either of you 4-pack sanctum buyers want to gift me a copy my steam ID is foulcoon :)
awp
All four New Vegas DLC
LIMBO
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Sonic Adventure DX

dammit I forgot to buy Serious Sam 2 when it was like $2

Damn video game sales and Dr. Who are pushing me close to my bandwidth limit
Lilac

foulcoon wrote:

so yeah if either of you 4-pack sanctum buyers want to gift me a copy my steam ID is foulcoon :)
Depends, I think I've chosen all 3 of the people I'm giving it to...

...Might have better luck with NoHItter.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Fallout New Vegas (and all the dlc)
Deus X

Almost got The Witcher franchise but I'll see what on for sale tomorrow and if The Witcher is on sale for Cyber Monday/Christmas sale, Ill get it then
YellowerYoshi

ztrot wrote:

I'm with this statement pretty much. These sales always happen when I have no money at all. Screw you too Steam.
Rukario

YellowerYoshi wrote:

ztrot wrote:

I'm with this statement pretty much. These sales always happen when I have no money at all. Screw you too Steam.
Topic Starter
0_o
Alright guys, even if you're short on cash, if you're an RPG fan I highly recommend picking up Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack. It's only $1 (regularly $3), and while I haven't played Breath of Death yet, I've been loving Cthulhu Saves the World. It intentionally avoids a lot of the frustrating elements of traditional RPGs, and it's actually hilarious.

I suck at writing reviews, but seriously. It's well worth your dollar.
foulcoon

0_o wrote:

Alright guys, even if you're short on cash, if you're an RPG fan I highly recommend picking up Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack. It's only $1 (regularly $3), and while I haven't played Breath of Death yet, I've been loving Cthulhu Saves the World. It intentionally avoids a lot of the frustrating elements of traditional RPGs, and it's actually hilarious.

buying this right nao
YellowerYoshi

0_o wrote:

And what if I told you I didn't even have a dollar? :D Yay being so poor you can't afford a gumball!

Good to know for the future though, I'm always a fan of cheap games that are awesome.
Lilac
The last day of the sale was disappointing.
yeahyeahyeahhh

Lilac wrote:

The last day of the sale was disappointing.
Gotta agree. Though I wanted to get Dead Space and Dead Space 2. I'll just hold on for a few weeks when they Christmas Sale goes on. It'll probably be bigger.