1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins

show more
posted
Hey! Your skin is awesome. And i love so much the song at the end of a beatmap (applause.mp3), can you give me the name of this song and the author please. Thank you!
posted
How can i download
posted

YourMilk wrote:

How can i download
Click on one of the buttons under "Download".
posted
I clicked on random and it legit took me to Bon Appetit S LMAO nice skin btw.
posted

Jordarrian wrote:

Really love this skin! It's so appealing to look at.
Thanks!

Hideru wrote:

Good skin <3

Hey may I have the font that you used in this skin please?

Click here to download my using font.

jeromedu59 wrote:

Hey! Your skin is awesome. And i love so much the song at the end of a beatmap (applause.mp3), can you give me the name of this song and the author please. Thank you!
Thanks!

Toxicon OSU wrote:

I clicked on random and it legit took me to Bon Appetit S LMAO nice skin btw.
Thanks!
posted
so cuteeeeeeeeee >w< thx
posted
AAAAAAAAAA
what a great skin

edited:
okay, i just re-read the description and checked the add-ons folder and it contain 16:9 resolution
sorry for early judge and not read it carefully
posted
Great skin thankss :)
posted
How change the Name for the Guest Player?

In the addons the scoreboard-bg&colour@2 doesn't work
posted

valerielpidia wrote:

so cuteeeeeeeeee >w< thx
Thanks! >w<

Cera- wrote:

AAAAAAAAAA
what a great skin

i hope you'll make the full resolution to make it better view
if you ask why everyone need the high resolution check it in the box (even though you may know it by yourself)
In add-ons folder is have Selection Mode for 16:6/16:10. Copy and replace it.
Also Thanks! :3

ZcriL wrote:

Great skin thankss :)
Thanks! ;)

MyikaTF2 wrote:

How change the Name for the Guest Player?

In the addons the scoreboard-bg&colour@2 doesn't work
Using Photoshop CS6 or Newer to edit it.
posted
คนไทยเราก็ทำได้ สุดยอด skin ใช้ดีด้วย
Please sign in to reply.