forum

Need Feedback

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JoJo091
Problem Details: I've been playing osu! for almost a week and have reached 200pp. I am easily able to play and fc 2.5 star maps but when i try to play 3 star maps, i get absolutely destroyed. Please help.

Btw my best game till date is Tanizawa Tomofumi - Kimi ni Todoke (TV Size) [Easy] +HR,DT (98.81%) 14pp

I use a Cherry MX Blue keyboard and a logitech gaming mouse at 4000dpi alongwith YUGEN skin. I play at 1920x1080p on a 60Hz monitor.

osu! version: 20171215.2 (latest)
Kishuya

JoJo091 wrote:

Problem Details: I've been playing osu! for almost a week and have reached 200pp. I am easily able to play and fc 2.5 star maps but when i try to play 3 star maps, i get absolutely destroyed. Please help.

Btw my best game till date is Tanizawa Tomofumi - Kimi ni Todoke (TV Size) [Easy] +HR,DT (98.81%) 14pp

I use a Cherry MX Blue keyboard and a logitech gaming mouse at 4000dpi alongwith YUGEN skin. I play at 1920x1080p on a 60Hz monitor.

osu! version: 20171215.2 (latest)
You need time to progress, people don't just become an osu god in a year, it takes time and patience, I've been playing for 4 months and I'm not even near considered god; I remember trying a 3* for the first time and me saying "WTF wtf how how how how" and a week or so after no stop practice I managed to beat my first 3* even if it was with terrible accuracy. Quick question, Are you using your keyboard to click the circles? if not, then using X and Z to click could help.

Instead of trying to get better than the rest, I'll tell you what others told me when I was struggling... Plz Enjoy Game.
Topic Starter
JoJo091
I'm not trying to get better instantly or to become a god, what i'm asking for feedback in the progress that i've made and also if there are there any specific maps which can help me to improve

Also. there are 2 things for which i need help
1.How to triple tap
2.How to spin properly with a mouse
ManuelOsuPlayer
Don't skip 2'6* 2'7* 2'8* 2'9*
KupcaH

JoJo091 wrote:

Also. there are 2 things for which i need help
1.How to triple tap
2.How to spin properly with a mouse
1.Press zxz or xcx
2.Try to make small quick circles

You can become good at these two by practicing and playing more.
It can take some time, so don't give up!
eyjafjallaaaaaa
literally just play more.

You're so new that ANYTHING you do will make you improve. Just enjoy game and the skills will follow. (and yes that also include how to do triples and spin fast, play more and you'll discover it yourself). Play the game the way you like it (yes even skipping stars. SR are useless and tells nothing about how hard a map is), go for pass on harder map or retry some older maps you play and get a higher accuracy on them is good too.

Also, please stop caring about PP for now. at the current rate you'll probably get a new top play in less than a day or two. Just play what you find fun. Don't confined yourself to just getting more PP and retry a map 10 times just to fix that 1 miss.
Solarys
keep hacking away at it, you're too new for skill to matter.
PinkNightmares
Keep your dpi under 1800 and play a variety of maps. Also try to farm normal/hard difficulties instead of easy hrdt.