forum

Appealing body figures, preferences and opinions.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shiirn
i can play the saxophone with my nose, fuck you all
Nekoroll
I am the sax melody to "Careless Whisper". Come at me.
foulcoon

awp wrote:

foulcoon wrote:

I've played the saxophone for 10 years, you don't have a chance mm
on the PSP, no less
no I mean real saxophone

but remember when i ported osu! to PSP? good times.
Topic Starter
boat
5/5 thread would make again
awp

foulcoon wrote:

no I mean real saxophone
I played the saxophone ten years ago. Does that count for anything?

Wait, maybe it was closer to 12 years ago.
Shellghost
I can play In the Jungle on a recorder, can I pick up chicks?
Vext_old
Do the ladies go wild for a mean kazoo?
D33d
I can play Elton John on my trombone. Your arguments are all invalid.
awp
I bet you play the trombone on Elton John

if you know what I mean
Jarby
Nothing is sexier than the bittersweet, palpably smooth tone of an authentic Medeli MC37A. In a full house, each note played of a descending chromatic scale on any of its 49 delicately constructed keys equals another pair of pants on the floor.
D33d

awp wrote:

I bet you play the trombone on Elton John

if you know what I mean
I'd totally like to fuck you in the ass while grabbing your beard.

If you know what I mean.

Jarby, you barely even play the keyboard at the moment shut up. >:(
Jarby

D33d wrote:

Jarby, you barely even play the keyboard at the moment shut up. >:(
You have no idea of the command I have over linearly descending chromatic scales on keys. NO. IDEA.
ampzz
Enlighten me Jarby.
I will even book a flight to Perth just for it.

All in all people just need to work on their self esteem.
Who cares what you look like, if people judge you for it then that's just their opinion which is a mild attempt at increasing their ego about themselves.

If you, yourself think you need a change do this:
  1. Set a goal
  2. Work hard towards it
  3. Don't give up
  4. Enjoy the rest of your life without a single care in the world.
If you can't even do something like this, don't bother complaining to other people as majority of the time they do not want to hear about it.
Mainly due to having issues to deal with in their own life.

If all else fails, just go for a bloody break away from all the shit in your life and do something that you normally wouldn't have thought to do.
Jarby

ampzz wrote:

Enlighten me Jarby.
I will even book a flight to Perth just for it.
Book another one to Newcastle and we have a deal.
Rii_old_1

ampzz wrote:

if people judge you for it then that's just their opinion which is a mild attempt at increasing their ego about themselves.
that or they're trying to stimulate you into living a better lifestyle.
lkjl23
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =134983501

Had to post this here rofl. Inb4 another flame war.
Rii_old_1
Yes... YES!!! Dance people DANCE!
Pokebis
NeverDie pretends to not care about this, but will still go out of his way to justify his penis size not being able to penetrate the thighs of a real women.
lkjl23

Pokebis wrote:

NeverDie pretends to not care about this, but will still go out of his way to justify his penis size not being able to penetrate the thighs of a real women.
Only 1% of men are above 7 inches. So I'm 99% certain you're smaller than me. Funny that it's YOU the one making this comment lulz. So not only are you ugly, you definitely have a smaller penis than me. This statement is 99% correct. Except for the ugly part. You're definitely 100% uglier than me.
Backfire
Funny, I remember you saying
1% of men are above 6 inches.
So which is it?
lkjl23

Backfire wrote:

Funny, I remember you saying
1% of men are above 6 inches.
So which is it?
Never said that. Now you're trying to twist my words. Go back to your closet nerd. Thought you'd have enough pretending to be a girl and flirting with bass-chan.
Backfire
Mew?
I don't know what you're talking about pumpkin~
I was playing with bass, that's all.

If you're going to get angry over me asking you something, I don't think you need to respond, eh? ^u^

I don't care if some kind of misleading sex chat gets out there, it's nothing really, and I won't lose any respect. I am known for flirting around pretending to be a loli. So what?

At least it's not for being some silly little jerk who insults other people based on their looks~
Pokebis
So now you're using fake statistics to try and tell me off? As a mongoloid like you would say "Ya'll don't know me, son," because you clearly don't. I've never posted an image of myself here, but I'm handsome enough for women to be all over me so I'm cool. And I'm not some guido fuck that probably only gets drugged up whores.
And I'm over 7 inches.
NotShinta
NeverDie has lost its touch. I thought it hadn't but it had
Rii_old_1
Well I personally think that agruments should be supported with proper proof, maybe pics? (no dick pics)
Jarby
Occupy NeverDie, he is the 1%. Also that forum is hilarious, let me quote some things of interest.

Man I soooooo wanna rep you. I faukin hate fatty fattass bitches who are fatty fattasses faukin fatass whale blubber goo piles.
A fat man is ok, because in general fat men have good personalities. Fat women hide their insecurities with subtlety of a woman with downs syndrome.
Okay, I couldn't bring myself to read beyond the first page. Strange that I continue posting here. By the way, monster cocks are nasty.
awp

NeverDie wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

Only 1% of men are above 7 inches. So I'm 99% certain you're smaller than me. Funny that it's YOU the one making this comment lulz. So not only are you ugly, you definitely have a smaller penis than me. This statement is 99% correct. Except for the ugly part. You're definitely 100% uglier than me.
this post sums up quite a lot actually
D33d
An honest question from a fine, upstanding citizen:

Great thread, I am ''talking'' to a semi thick girl with huge tits and a 9/10 face. Should I end it with her and tell her to lose weight?
Backfire

Rii wrote:

Well I personally think that agruments should be supported with proper proof, maybe pics? (no dick pics)
I want to see dicks though.
Pokebis
Still not old enough. ;~;
Also I like how even there there's only like 2 people taking it seriously.
jjrocks
Why did you bump this thread? It was fine dead as it was. If you're looking for attention do something else, find some way to entertain us instead of trying to use old flames. :T
Rii_old_1

Backfire wrote:

Rii wrote:

Well I personally think that agruments should be supported with proper proof, maybe pics?(no dick pics)
I want to see dicks though.
ok fixed
Pokebis

jjrocks wrote:

Why did you bump this thread? It was fine dead as it was. If you're looking for attention do something else, find some way to entertain us instead of trying to use old flames. :T
No, it was clearly the enlightenment of another that he needed to bring to light. The argument he had was new and original and now we see the way.
foulcoon
ITT: NeverDie thinks 7 inches is the biggest cock of all time, and basically admits he is half of the penis length he claims, approximately 3.5".

Thread locked.