forum

[Archived] Wacom Driver Issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tenshinawi
So my problem is not related to osu! but I may as well post it here as I have had no luck getting anywhere with google and the likes, and I exclusively use my tablet for osu!

My issue is reverting my tablet driver to an older version (and in turn uses an older Wacom Center). I typically use the 6.3.20-7 tablet driver, but have tried countless times to revert to an older driver that I had used to use, 6.3.10w2 which most people would know, is the low latency driver. For whatever reason, when downloaded, my computer doesn't recognize the driver and I get "A supported tablet was not found on the system".

Now, my tablet does work with this driver despite me not being able to open the tablet properties, and despite this error, it does work as it should. My main issue is that I cannot get into the program to disable certain functions that I wish to now. The older Wacom Center that it runs in too, does not recognize that I have the driver however.

I have deleted the wacom driver outright through device manager already and it has not worked. I'd personally like to revert but if not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If anyone has any input on ways to fix this problem or even just turn off the the nib being enabled without accessing the Tablet Properties program, I am all ears. Thanks.

EDIT: I use Windows 7 by the way.

EDIT 2: CTL480 is my tablet

osu! version: 20171211 (latest)
-Ell
My advice would be to completely uninstall any related programs of Wacom, then reinstall.