forum

OT!Executions: 🎄 Christmas Special🎄 [THE SURVIVOR]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
DISCLAIMER: I was given permission to post this thread, please do not remove this under any circumstances.
kai and Momiji both stood together inside kai's house. Both of them debated over a plan to catch the mastermind, but after a while of useless discussion they finally came to an agreement. They noticed that the bodies have been cleaned up everytime someone died, and it came apparent that it was none of them as soon as the numbers began thinning.

Momiji stood behind his house and kai hid inside her house, both of them waited until nightfall. Momiji peeked around the corner waiting for the mastermind for about 5 hours, until he accidentally fell asleep. Momiji then woke up inside a house, but it wasn't his. The bedroom he was in actually didn't belong to the town, Momiji then stood up and opened the door, "I knew it was you." he said.

A figure stood down the hall admiring the paintings on the wall, the figure turned and looked at Momiji, and with an evil grin, they said,"hi im kai" Momiji was shocked, he didnt expect kai to be the mastermind. kai then sat down and then the ugliest cat crawled up onto her lap, she then grabbed a cup of old tea and began stirring it. She took a sip but quickly spit it out, "What? Surprised? With just the two of us left I would've expected you to find out it was me sooner." kai said, Momiji stood in place, frozen, "Why? Why did you kill all those people? Why did you summon Dark Enetro to only have the love of your life, Blitzfrog, killed?" kai snickered and began petting the cat with a rusty fork from her pocket, "I didnt wanna kill them, but I had to, each death had their own motive, you're lucky you didnt start shit with me," kai untangled the fork from the cat's fur and threw the fork across the room,"It's pretty simple, I initially planned for a killing game until Blitzfrog got in the way, so I killed him, same with Stefan and Aomi. They were just too drastic, oh yeah, and I killed Ephemeral, not Stefan." kai said, effortlessly as if she doesn't care that Stefan unfairly died, Momiji glanced at her, and said, "You're a sick human being to just kill your friends without a motive... actually, what was your motive?" kai took another sip of her tea and quickly spat it out again, "I'm just SO and TIRED of the daily life here on OT! Comment, exile, comment, exile. I was going to kill Ephemeral anyways so why does it matter? It's even more funny that I orchestrated the last two execution games as well. I was actually crushed to death my first game but using my advantage I brought myself back, and many other people too." Momiji couldn't stand what he was hearing, he was so angry that words just spat out of his mouth with no thought, "If you hate it so much why don't you just destroy it! Why did you spare me? Why didn't I just die? Why kai? Why?" Momiji exclaimed.

kai lost her serious expression and smiled, "Oh, if you hate it so much, why don't we just die together? I'd gladly die," Seconds after she said that, drool began pouring from her mouth and her eyes went crazy, "I crave death, it's something I love, I couldn't help myself from commiting that double murder, I just had to do it!" kai stood up and took Momiji in her arms,"We can die together, we can die together, WE CAN DIE TOGETHER!" She yelled into Momiji's ears. kai pulled herself away, walked into another room, and brought out a button,"This, the big red button, will destroy everything, everything I tell you!" Momiji backed away, but kai's crazy ass pulled his hand towards the button, and with an evil grin on her face, she pushed his hand down onto button. As soon as she forced him to push the button, he pushed her to the ground and ran outside. As Momiji stood outside he saw an explosion in the distance, and another one, and another one! The town was exploding, Momiji sprinted towards the town, kai tagging alongside. When both of them reached the town kai ran into the middle, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Destroy this town! Destr-" before kai could even finish her sentence a bomb went off underneath her, blowing her up, kai bits flying everywhere. Momiji dove in a took shelter in an underground base Flanster made for himself and the others. Momiji stood in their alone, the only person left alive in this terrible town, the survivor of this game. The lights flicked and the room went dark...

When the rumbling halted and a few hours passed by, Momiji left the bunker and stood outside. What was once a beautiful town where people roamed the streets and happily ate breakfast together was now gone, now with only one person. The execution games are over, this was the end. Momiji the final survivor was dedicated to find the other survivors kai was talking about. Momiji stood in the middle, every morning they all met up right here, the same place he stood right now. Momiji then thought to himself, "There are others like me, who survived kai's wrath." Momiji grinned to himself and sighed a sigh of relief, "I did it" he muttered. He then began walking out of the town, on his journey to find the other survivors.

The End.
OT!Executions Series Players.
Players / Deceased
  1. Aomi 6th V3 Death / 3rd Christmas Special Death
  2. Tae / Hwa Yang 7th V3 Death
  3. B1rd 8th V3 Death
  4. DaddyCoolVipper 9th V3 Death / 8th Christmas Special Death
  5. DJ Enetro 4th V3 Death
  6. MAniACK_Magee 1st V3 Death
  7. kai99 3rd V3 Death / 9th Christmas Special Death
  8. Blitzfrog 2nd V3 Death / 1st Christmas Special Death
  9. KupcaH 5th V3 Death
  10. citremi 3rd IV Death
  11. Allmynamestaken 4th IV Death
  12. roshan117 1st IV Death
  13. Serraionga 2nd IV Death
  14. Cynplytholowazy 6th Christmas Special Death / DOUBLE MURDER
  15. Flanster 4th Christmas Special Death
  16. Stefan 2nd Christmas Special Death
  17. Kisses 7th Christmas Special Death
  18. Aurani 5th Christmas Special Death / DOUBLE MURDER
Players / Alive
  1. Railey2 Survived OT!Executions V3
  2. levesterz Survived OT!Executions IV
  3. johnmedina999 Survived OT!Executions IV
  4. Foxtrot Survived OT!Executions IV
  5. Dawnsday Survived OT!Executions IV
  6. abraker Survived OT!Executions IV
  7. Momiji Survived OT!Executions Christmas Special
E m i
AH

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

kai bits flying everywhere
Blitzfrog
kai you were the one who betrayed me?????? :gasp: :o :o :o :o
abraker

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Aomi 6th V3 Death / 3rd Christmas Special Death
Tae / Hwa Yang 7th V3 Death
B1rd 8th V3 Death
DaddyCoolVipper 9th V3 Death / 8th Christmas Special Death
DJ Enetro 4th V3 Death
MAniACK_Magee 1st V3 Death
kai99 3rd V3 Death / 9th Christmas Special Death
Blitzfrog 2nd V3 Death / 1st Christmas Special Death
KupcaH 5th V3 Death
citremi 3rd IV Death
Allmynamestaken 4th IV Death
roshan117 1st IV Death
Serraionga 2nd IV Death
Cynplytholowazy 6th Christmas Special Death / DOUBLE MURDER
Flanster 4th Christmas Special Death
Stefan 2nd Christmas Special Death
Kisses 7th Christmas Special Death
Aurani 5th Christmas Special Death / DOUBLE MURDER
yea, yea. The clones are good to go
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

kai you were the one who betrayed me?????? :gasp: :o :o :o :o
wait what
Softwarm
Man it sure would've been fun to read about myself in this fiction. Gee, I guess I'll have to wait for the next one!
Railey2
why did so many people survive IV

i think you should hold an IV pt2 rematch, until theres only one person left alive
keremaru
if i'm in one of the execution games i'll probably be the first to die ;P
Topic Starter
Zekks

keremal wrote:

if i'm in one of the execution games i'll probably be the first to die ;P
ur in luck because im pretty sure im not putting you in the next one, if there is a next one :)
Ashton
Please make another post coming all of the chapters?
Topic Starter
Zekks

Canadian Baka wrote:

idk what you mean

coming all of the chapters?

what?
KatouMegumi

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Canadian Baka wrote:

idk what you mean

what?
maybe he meant "OT!Executions Log"
Topic Starter
Zekks

KatouMegumi wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Canadian Baka wrote:

idk what you mean

what?

maybe he meant "OT!Executions Log"

No, you already have one
Green Platinum
The witch will praise the wise and bestow four treasures.
One shall be, all the gold from the Golden Land.
One shall be, the resurrection of the souls of the dead.
One shall be, even the resurrection of lost love.
One shall be,to put the witch to sleep for all time.

Rest in peace, Beatrice.
Rest in peace never to be disturbed again.

Momiji was victorious.

None of the other nine could solve the riddle of the gold before time ran out.

All nine are dead.

When the seagulls cried again...
...none were left alive.
Endaris
Ashton

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Canadian Baka wrote:

idk what you mean

what?

I means plaster all of the chapters you made in one post so I can read them all in chronological order without having to fish around
Topic Starter
Zekks

Canadian Baka wrote:

I means plaster all of the chapters you made in one post so I can read them all in chronological order without having to fish around
no, it's already been made
abraker

Canadian Baka wrote:

I have answered your humble wishes and desires by composing the Tales of Execution into a rich, savory thread. Have your eyes not experience this wonderful work I spent an entire day composing one moon ago? No? You have just insulted me.