forum

ztrot fundraiser

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hamuko
ztrot, since my family are a bunch of shitheaded people, and I'm too young to have a credit card of my own and they don't want to lend me a credit card (I was going to donate $20 if they did so), the least I can do is wish you good luck, and that everything gets better as soon as possible!
But I'll keep trying to get a credit card to donate anyway~
Again, I wish you good luck with everything!
Vext_old

ztrot wrote:

Jalatiphra looks like it didn't go trough I've got nothing on my end. also as of now paypal is only way I can think of.
thank you so much though all of you
There's a few sites I've seen that revolve around this, lots of people use em, from film makers to fund raisers. They have a few options like mail order check and direct credit charge, and I think even txt charge by adding to phone bill lol I noticed a lot of sites aimed at kids have that option heh. I'm unsure if any of them want a portion or anything like that though.
Lizzehb
:3

awp
I believe paypal eats something like $1.50 and upward in transaction fees, so anything under five bucks is probably not worth an online transaction just fyi
Topic Starter
TBTE

awp wrote:

I believe paypal eats something like $1.50 and upward in transaction fees, so anything under five bucks is probably not worth an online transaction just fyi
anything is better than nothing awp.

Nice thing to know in live bro. :D <3
ztrot
Well guys a little bit of good/bad news seems I will get unemployment but the amount is more or less a fucking joke 57$ a week you that that plus my crazy check $120 a month that adds up too about $354 this might be the end if I can't find another job soon.
Backfire
Ztrot, don't give up hope.
You always have us to support you along the way.
YellowerYoshi
It's never over without a fight. I would give out more if I had any but I can assure you that none of us are going to give up hope, so you shouldn't either.
ztrot
there maybe hope I was speaking with my case worker and she said I should qualify for some sort of financial aid program that helps pay my house payment for up to 2 years I should know the results for that with in the next few days.
YellowerYoshi
That is great news, keep us updated buddy. Looking forward to some good news in a few days.
Sander-Don

ztrot wrote:

there maybe hope I was speaking with my case worker and she said I should qualify for some sort of financial aid program that helps pay my house payment for up to 2 years I should know the results for that with in the next few days.
Naisu
SilentKiller
I still find the overly hilarious. Except for the fact tax payers will be paying for his shit now.
awp
yeaaaaah the us economy is apparently pretty terrible
Corin

SilentKiller wrote:

I still find the overly hilarious. Except for the fact tax payers will be paying for his shit now.
You cunts just fucking helped out Europe and boosted it, now where the hell am I going to get cheap ass imported goods...

Selfish bastards...

Also, Silentkiller, if you don't likeit, then fuck off and stop bitching.
iMuffin

Corin wrote:

SilentKiller wrote:

You cunts just fucking helped out Europe and boosted it, now where the hell am I going to get cheap ass imported goods...

Selfish bastards...

Also, Silentkiller, if you don't likeit, then fuck off and stop bitching.
he's just butt hurt cause no one likes him so he tries to make fun of someone who's in a legitimate bind and needs just a bit of help to get back on his feet, but you know he fails pretty hard at it.
SilentKiller
Care to explain how im butthurt?
iMuffin
I don't think I have to repeat myself
Lilac
He wasn't being butthurt.

Can we drop this now?
iMuffin
i love you too lilly <3

also for being on topic, hope everything smooths out for you ztrot
Sander-Don

SilentKiller wrote:

Care to explain how im butthurt?
You're not butthurt, you're just inconsiderate.
And obviously have nothing better to do then make fun of people who are in need of money.
Pokebis
If we charity money to him he won't have to be supported by tax by people unwilling to pay.
Hopefully.
Lizzehb
I guess making left turns all day is getting to old for him.

If all you're going to post is dfjgdfhgkfdhgdjfhgjdfhgjdhfg, then please FUS RO DAH the fuck out.

This is for my loving friend ztrot, not for your sick and twisted amusement.
ztrot
Thanks for the support everyone, I hope to find work asap. And to be honest I agree with silentkiller, I hate having to rely on the state but atm I don't have very many options. I have a house a car and lighting and internet to pay on ,I know what it means to make a honest days work. And I hope to be back on the working force as soon as possible but, until then I have to take what the state will give me.

on the topic of these donations, I'm not forcing or implying anyone to donate. I can't thank the users that have enough for helping me though this but, please do not donate if it is going to put any of you in a bind. That is not what I want, I have not used any of this money yet, and plan to hang on to it as a last resort for paying my bills. however if I can I'd love be able to get a job before that and be able to give this back. I really do thank everyone from the bottom of my heart that is taken the time to give to me, I don't think I could ever give enough back and for this I am forever grateful. thank you all!
Haseo_old

ztrot wrote:

Thanks for the support everyone, I hope to find work asap. And to be honest I agree with silentkiller, I hate having to rely on the state but atm I don't have very many options. I have a house a car and lighting and internet to pay on ,I know what it means to make a honest days work. And I hope to be back on the working force as soon as possible but, until then I have to take what the state will give me.

on the topic of these donations, I'm not forcing or implying anyone to donate. I can't thank the users that have enough for helping me though this but, please do not donate if it is going to put any of you in a bind. That is not what I want, I have not used any of this money yet, and plan to hang on to it as a last resort for paying my bills. however if I can I'd love be able to get a job before that and be able to give this back. I really do thank everyone from the bottom of my heart that is taken the time to give to me, I don't think I could ever give enough back and for this I am forever grateful. thank you all!
:(
Suimya
here ztrot :3

>w<
nanashiRei
-Sekai- pointed me here and even though i don't like Nightcore and don't really know ztrot i still added $3. TransID: 7SD633954V501382R

I hope it helps :)
zozozofun
Y U no let me pay in Ideal... ;-;
Backstabber
How much do you need, and when do you need it? Would be nice to have a donation goal, and deadline etc. Got my paypal ready now. Can donate some, but I feel like waiting til it's needed the most if you understand.
awp

ztrot wrote:

I have not used any of this money yet, and plan to hang on to it as a last resort for paying my bills.
aka you'll find out when he needs it, if he needs it
Qliphoth_old
I wanna donate to the ztrot cause... but I can't 'cause Paypal is the only way and I haven't a Credit Card...

I'll stalk follow this thread until you enable another way to donate money. Good Luck ztrot, I'm with you :)
Huskatron
Oh shizz ztrot I love your maps <3 That night on Tinychat was absolutely fun :); you made me feel more involved with the osu! community and you introduced Bronies to me (of which I am one now thanks to you and your convincing ways ;P) I'd you you something but, as Backfire, I'm not too sure whether my dad would let me D:
Topic Starter
TBTE

Frozen wrote:

Oh shizz ztrot I love your maps <3 That night on Tinychat was absolutely fun :); you made me feel more involved with the osu! community and you introduced Bronies to me (of which I am one now thanks to you and your convincing ways ;P) I'd you you something but, as Backfire, I'm not too sure whether my dad would let me D:
Yea but see you messed that tinychat up... completely, which is why now I flame you everytime you log on

But anyway, thanks for everyone that posted and thanks for showing your care <3
Corin
All I keep remembering is the recent Tinychats...
Topic Starter
TBTE

Corin wrote:

All I keep remembering is the recent Tinychats...
You weren't there.

Also this is a thread bump
ztrot
Thanks to all who donated. at this time I'd like to close the thread, thanks to everyone who helped out. It seems I have found some work
It isn't my idea of a dream job but it will have to do for now.