posted
Total Posts
show more
iMuffin
/is so poor it makes dirt look rich

but best of luck to you z on getting another job/unemployment
ampzz

TBTE wrote:

Thank you guises for helping in this cause.
ztrot will have at least a place to stay for another month.
That is unbelievably awesome news, hopefully in this month of extra time it can help get everything back on track man.
All the best!

Sincerely, Paul 'ampzz' McDonald.
Haseo_old

TBTE wrote:

Thank you guises for helping in this cause.
ztrot will have at least a place to stay for another month.
I feel happy already. Hope this streak of luck continues.
Sander-Don
^ I thought that was a TBTE quote xD?
Anyways, this is awesome news \:3/
Flanster
Hope you sort everything out :3
Yuzeyun
Sadly, I can't donate for him as I'm too young...

But z deserves all the love we can give, he's one of the pillars of the osu! community, one of the most imaginative mappers, and also the one who holds the osu! mapping livestream channel (iirc).
If we lose him, I do think that the osu! community will never be the same as when he is here. #modhelp will never be the same. If we lose ztrot, we lose a part of osu!. If I lose ztrot, I'll lose a part of the fun I got here.

PLEASE. HELP HIM. WITH ALL YOUR LOVE.
Hika

_Gezo_ wrote:

But z deserves all the love we can give, he's one of the pillars of the osu! community, one of the most imaginative mappers, and also the one who holds the osu! mapping livestream channel (iirc).
If we lose him, I do think that the osu! community will never be the same as when he is here. #modhelp will never be the same. If we lose ztrot, we lose a part of osu!. If I lose ztrot, I'll lose a part of the fun I got here.

<3
MLGnom
I can make skin for person who will donate the highest amount of money. :P (after all I can't donate any money myself :<)

Hope everything will be alright soon.
ztrot
Thanks again guys! no word from the unemployment office tho it has only been two days should see something in about 5-6 more I hope
Ephemeral
merry christmas fucker
A8mew
Sadly my job keeps me crazy broke. I don't even qualify to be taxed on any level.

Best of luck ztrot, I hope to hear in a few days that you've been approved for unemployment. Or even better, that you've got a job paying more than your old one. You're a pillar of the community, frankly, I can't imagine having started osu! without playing your maps.

If you still need it, next month I should have something to give.
Tatsuo
Good luck z. I know how that shit feels, almost losing your house. I was literally hours from being homeless last month. If I wasn't in a rut, I'd donate. Best of luck sir.
Realazy

_Gezo_ wrote:

THIS
whymeman
Thrown in $20 to help out. If my hours wasn't cut, it would have been 5 times that honestly :~\

Hope things get better for you though.
KRZY

No words are needed.
Esupanitix
I am truly depressed that I cannot donate right now. I usually just shrug in these situations but for once I actually feel remorseful. I am extremely sorry, Ztrot, but I'm more broke than the Insurance companies were after Hurricane Irene. If I could donate, I would have, but unfortunately I lack a credit card and/or a Paypal account. D: (Also, like Gezo, I am far too young)

Please recover from this soon, Ztrot. Seeing you go would break my heart down to crumbles after the maps I've played that I know have been mapped or modded by you.
Topic Starter
TBTE
Since i have been AFK for the last 4 days, I will update this thread and continue to accept and if needed bump this thread.

ilu
Lizzehb
Let me figure out what I'm doing with this week and next week's check and I will see how much I can give. :3
zeroclover
i dont look this thread before :0
im late...

SPOILER
Confirmation Number: 66E79080527819506 Placed on Nov 30, 2011
Purpose Donation
amount
Justin Mayfield $10,00 USD
:)
Jalatiphra
i just send you some money as promised.. please tell me if it worked i didnt get a confirmation mail and its not listed in recent activites in my paypal account.

paypal: tb@suitamoi.de
Kei
There's another way to donate? I mean, instead of donating via Paypal.
ztrot
Jalatiphra looks like it didn't go trough I've got nothing on my end. also as of now paypal is only way I can think of.
thank you so much though all of you
Hamuko
ztrot, since my family are a bunch of shitheaded people, and I'm too young to have a credit card of my own and they don't want to lend me a credit card (I was going to donate $20 if they did so), the least I can do is wish you good luck, and that everything gets better as soon as possible!
But I'll keep trying to get a credit card to donate anyway~
Again, I wish you good luck with everything!
Vext_old

ztrot wrote:

Jalatiphra looks like it didn't go trough I've got nothing on my end. also as of now paypal is only way I can think of.
thank you so much though all of you
There's a few sites I've seen that revolve around this, lots of people use em, from film makers to fund raisers. They have a few options like mail order check and direct credit charge, and I think even txt charge by adding to phone bill lol I noticed a lot of sites aimed at kids have that option heh. I'm unsure if any of them want a portion or anything like that though.
Lizzehb
:3

awp
I believe paypal eats something like $1.50 and upward in transaction fees, so anything under five bucks is probably not worth an online transaction just fyi
Topic Starter
TBTE

awp wrote:

I believe paypal eats something like $1.50 and upward in transaction fees, so anything under five bucks is probably not worth an online transaction just fyi
anything is better than nothing awp.

Nice thing to know in live bro. :D <3
ztrot
Well guys a little bit of good/bad news seems I will get unemployment but the amount is more or less a fucking joke 57$ a week you that that plus my crazy check $120 a month that adds up too about $354 this might be the end if I can't find another job soon.
Backfire
Ztrot, don't give up hope.
You always have us to support you along the way.
YellowerYoshi
It's never over without a fight. I would give out more if I had any but I can assure you that none of us are going to give up hope, so you shouldn't either.
ztrot
there maybe hope I was speaking with my case worker and she said I should qualify for some sort of financial aid program that helps pay my house payment for up to 2 years I should know the results for that with in the next few days.
YellowerYoshi
That is great news, keep us updated buddy. Looking forward to some good news in a few days.
Sander-Don

ztrot wrote:

there maybe hope I was speaking with my case worker and she said I should qualify for some sort of financial aid program that helps pay my house payment for up to 2 years I should know the results for that with in the next few days.
Naisu
SilentKiller
I still find the overly hilarious. Except for the fact tax payers will be paying for his shit now.
awp
yeaaaaah the us economy is apparently pretty terrible
Corin

SilentKiller wrote:

I still find the overly hilarious. Except for the fact tax payers will be paying for his shit now.
You cunts just fucking helped out Europe and boosted it, now where the hell am I going to get cheap ass imported goods...

Selfish bastards...

Also, Silentkiller, if you don't likeit, then fuck off and stop bitching.
iMuffin

Corin wrote:

SilentKiller wrote:

You cunts just fucking helped out Europe and boosted it, now where the hell am I going to get cheap ass imported goods...

Selfish bastards...

Also, Silentkiller, if you don't likeit, then fuck off and stop bitching.
he's just butt hurt cause no one likes him so he tries to make fun of someone who's in a legitimate bind and needs just a bit of help to get back on his feet, but you know he fails pretty hard at it.
SilentKiller
Care to explain how im butthurt?
iMuffin
I don't think I have to repeat myself
Lilac
He wasn't being butthurt.

Can we drop this now?
show more