forum

ztrot fundraiser

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TBTE
Please Read this

TBTE wrote:

This man is one of the best mappers around, he is one of the staples that keep this community, he is what most of you people play on a daily basis. He is one of the best BATs around here, on top of that he makes some of the best maps that the osu! community have seen. He's friends to most and doesn't try to start anything. Beside all of these things this man is having bad luck and lost his job. Now isn't it time for us to give back to the man that has helped most of us though hardship and got us out fine and if not fine better than we were before?

Isn't it time that we helped him though hardship and give him a bit back, even if all you do is play his maps, donate to the person that has helped this place since early 2008

Sync wrote:

Rich or poor, any donation will do. One of our beloved BATs, ztrot, has recently come across a unfortunate series of events resulting in a loss of job and possibly a loss of his house. Not only has jesus-trot died for our sins many times on the account of the douchebaggery-antics of the average osu! player, he has personally touched me by offering a gift regardless of the short time we've known each other. Please, won't you donate even a tiny bit to such a great man?

Understand that this is no joke: this is serious shit ztrot is in and he needs our help. Small donations can add up and we don't want to lose him.

Agnes wrote:

Here's the deal here: we have an important friend who's in need. That's ztrot. He's a great friend, a great BAT, and a great mapper. He keeps osu!vent running (credits to dkun, as well *cough*), and the infamous osu!Weekly show. Most importantly, to a lot of us, he's a true bro. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. ztrot is in deep trouble right now. He needs all the support he can get. At this point, if he doesn't get any help anytime soon, he may be broke, or worse... homeless. Even the smallest donation could help ztrot stay within the osu! community. Just know when you donate, you're doing it for a very good cause of keeping a friend around.

Sinistro wrote:

I'd like to add that even if you don't have Paypal, you can still manage to donate if you find a friend or relative with an account that's willing to send on your behalf. That's how I'll be doing it.

ragelewa wrote:

ztrot is like Raptor Jesus, why is this happening?

LunaticMara wrote:

DOSH Who needed money?
I NEED A RECEIPT IN ORDER TO RECOGNIZE THAT YOU DID IN FACT GIVE.

Also for the people that don't think this is serious

This is very serious

Please donate here.

Total is at $630.50 USD
ztrot thanks everyone who donates and loves you guises dearly.

$89 was donated only in the first hour.
Thank you osu! community

Don't click this unless you know what this is
$100 ampzz
$69.69 MM201
$69 Nekoroll
$50 Corin
$42 from Sushi
$34 from Derekku
$30 from Azure_Kite
$26 from D33d
$25 from Vext
$20 from -Sekai- Also known as Sekai-nyan
$20 from whymeman
$20 from Sinistro
$15 from JJ
$13.37 from Jarby (Your fucking L33T Jarby)
$11.24 from akrolsmir
$10 from zeroclover
$10 from Ephemeral
$10 from BloodyDeath
$10 from Wiinter
$10 from KRZY
$5 from Lizzehb
$3 from nanashiRei
$2 from YellowerYoshi
$2 from Bass-chan

Also please do NOT flame this thread, if you don't have anything nice to say about him, you don't have to come to the thread and or post.

Thanks for the Donations <3

Ephemeral if i spelled your name wrong correct the post, if your too lazy to do so, plz don't complain :P
thelewa
Quoted in the first post, ztrot ilu
Sync
Posting to express my support

My post has been added to the first post
Agnes
Original post is quoted in the first post.

Keep in mind that any joke posts will be requested for deletion.
Zerostarry
tru
Sushi
ztrot, I'm with you ;A;

YellowerYoshi
D-damnit. This is happening literally when I have nearly nothing to give. Well ztrot my bro, you get my last dollar. It's hardly anything but... hopefully every little bit helps. I love ya to pieces and I'm sure other can say the same as well. As a Sonic fanbro I can't let you go down without a fight.

thelewa
I'm gonna donate as soon as I get anything scraped together but that's not gonna help you now is it? ;-;
ztrot
I love you all so much thank you every little bit counts ;~; words really can't express how much this means so much to me really thank you from the bottom of my heart.
thelewa
<3
YellowerYoshi

ztrot wrote:

I love you all so much thank you every little bit counts ;~; words really can't express how much this means so much to me really thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hey, it's the least we can do after all you've given to the community. And anyways I think you can use that $2 much more than I can. I just wish I had more to give. We all love ya around here!

Sinistro
I'd like to add that even if you don't have Paypal, you can still manage to donate if you find a friend or relative with an account that's willing to send on your behalf. That's how I'll be doing it.
Backfire
Oh jeez, maybe jj can donate on behalf of the osu! Monthly team. I have 50$ here that would honestly give you in a heartbeat but my parents wouldnt allow it :(
I sincerely hope everything will be ok.
Agnes

Backfire wrote:

Oh jeez, maybe jj can donate on behalf of the osu! Monthly team. I have 50$ here that would honestly give you in a heartbeat but my parents wouldnt allow it :(
Aw, Sean... thank you for being thoughtful of it.
Backfire
I feel bad that I myself cant do anything though ;-;
jjrocks

Backfire wrote:

If only I had the money man :c
This is all I can do at the time being. I should be able to get some next week as well if I'm lucky. Best of luck ztrot <3
Backstabber
If I can have the number directly to you'r bank account I can transfer some cash. If not, how do you transfer money from a bank account to a pay pal account?
Topic Starter
TBTE

Backstabber wrote:

If I can have the number directly to you'r bank account I can transfer some cash. If not, how do you transfer money from a bank account to a pay pal account?
Sorry for the long wait.

Do you have a paypal account?
Bass
Kinda sad situation :( , there you go. Hope everything will be fine.

Nadina120
ztrot for the reasons already said:
a supporter is going to donate fifteen
and I will match it.
put thirty in tomorow for ya.
<3 your maps <3

Donation complete .
Topic Starter
TBTE

Nadina120 wrote:

ztrot for the reasons already said:
a supporter is going to donate fifteen
and I will match it.
put thirty in tomorow for ya.
<3 your maps <3
Will mark down when there is some type of recipient.

Also you BAT's are on point today, the people from the Ventrilo Server say Thank you.
Shiirn
I unfortunately am in just as dire straights, and as such am unable to spare a nary cent, but i hope the best.
Topic Starter
TBTE

Shiirn wrote:

I unfortunately am in just as dire straights, and as such am unable to spare a nary cent, but i hope the best.
This is fine, as this means you thought of him and came here to show him gratitude. Thank you Shiirn.
Corin
Jarby
Disregarding the circumstances, ztrot deserves something for all he's done for me anyway. Wish I could put a little more in, but yeah.

Here's to ztrot and my thirteen dollars and thirty two cents.
Backstabber
I have a pay pal account, yes. But I need a number to transfer my money to.
dkun

Backstabber wrote:

I have a pay pal account, yes. But I need a number to transfer my money to.
Transfer money to your paypal balance, then send a donation.
Backstabber
Now that's my problem. Can't really find a way to do so.
Corin
You know what, just because i'm kind.

Backfire wrote:

Hey, did it for you, MONEY, EVERYWHERE.
Zelos
I sincerely wish I could help but I have no way of getting any money to you at all. (Bank accountless/Paypal-less)
I really hope you don't leave the community ;_;

Edit: I am finally getting a paycheck this week, I'm going to make a bank account soon so as soon as that is done, I promise to contribute!
show more