[MANIA] "I want to die" Team's Modding

posted
Total Posts
97
show more
Topic Starter
eyes
open !
read the rules pls.
Still feel tired so no more than 1 diff.
ExNeko
Hello, eyes!

Artist - Title:onoken - children's domain
Keymod: 4K and 7K
Length: 0:50
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/742639

Thx in advance!
Topic Starter
eyes

ExNeko wrote:

Hello, eyes!

Artist - Title:onoken - children's domain
Keymod: 4K and 7K
Length: 0:50
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/742639

Thx in advance!
Done #16

CLOSED
Dark Flame
Hello there! o/
Artist - Title: S3RL - Classics Mashup 2
Keymod: 4K
Length: 7:30
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/734557
Notes: This map doesn't have that much hitsounds but a little bit

I hope you accept Marathon too! Thanks! :3

Edit: Didn't saw the closed massage RIP me!
Topic Starter
eyes
banned :)))))))
Topic Starter
eyes
OPEN !!!!!

if anyone wants M4M (please):
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/767146 or https://osu.ppy.sh/s/755987



Check the rules unless you want a permaban
Ilham
hello, want to request a NM

Artist - Title: O2i3 - Capitalism Cannon
Keymod: 4K
Length: 1:55
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/626677/#mania/1629797

thank you!
Virtue-
hi there 'w')/

NM req
Artist - Title: Roselia - Kiseki
Keymod: 4K
Length: 5:06
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789953

thank you xD
Nikakis
thats the best team name ive ever seen LUL
-H i k a r i-
Hello !

NM req.

Artist - Title: sakuzyo - Magical Musical Master
Keymod: 4K
Length: 3:00
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/513701 (v1)

Thx !
Topic Starter
eyes
D

Ilham wrote:

hello, want to request a NM



Artist - Title: O2i3 - Capitalism Cannon

Keymod: 4K

Length: 1:55

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/626677/#mania/1629797



thank you!
Done #17
p/6655984

ban: Virtue-, Das-[Hikari]-


now only M4M with https://osu.ppy.sh/s/767146 or https://osu.ppy.sh/s/755987
Nick Wilde
Artist - Title: BLANKFIELD - Goodbye
Keymod: 4K
Length: 4:49 (sort of)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/695465#mania/1478289

thanksss <3
I'll mod https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/767146/#mania/1622311 but i dont promise anything of high quality or anything :/
Oh and hitsounds are not done however I have a friend who is hitsounding the whole thing for me and should be done soon enough!
Virtue-
thanks for the ban!
Kyousukee
Too strict HAHAHAHA
Topic Starter
eyes

Virtue- wrote:

thanks for the ban!
you posted your request before I said I done/reject Ilham's request, please read rules properly

if anyone wants unban, do M4M

//Don't request until my next post guys
Topic Starter
eyes

Nick Wilde wrote:

Artist - Title: BLANKFIELD - Goodbye
Keymod: 4K
Length: 4:49 (sort of)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/695465#mania/1478289

thanksss <3
I'll mod https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/767146/#mania/1622311 but i dont promise anything of high quality or anything :/
Oh and hitsounds are not done however I have a friend who is hitsounding the whole thing for me and should be done soon enough!
Done #18 (V2)

Remember that it's M4M only queue
Agayers
hmmm is this M4M queue or NM queue???

Artist - Title: Mathematics MA+MA = Magic!
Keymod: 6K
Length: 1:47
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/783457#mania/1645090
if this m4m queue. pls tell me and i'll mod ur map asap
Topic Starter
eyes

Agayers wrote:

hmmm is this M4M queue or NM queue???

Artist - Title: Mathematics MA+MA = Magic!
Keymod: 6K
Length: 1:47
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/783457#mania/1645090
if this m4m queue. pls tell me and i'll mod ur map asap
Done #19 (V2)

yes this is M4M queue pls mod my map
emiIio
Artist - Title: LeaF - Poison ANDOR Affection
Keymod: 4K
Length: 2:03
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/791804/#mania/1676066

ignore the drum 7k difficulty
someone hitsounded my map I just need to go through somethings first before it's all put together :)

also for m4m i'll mod https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/767146/#mania/1622311 I don't think I can mod the hardest diff though since I'm not that good yet
Topic Starter
eyes
[quote=eyes]Your map should be enough self-modded, if your map is full of inconsistency things, like very inaccurately snap, a lot of chording inconsistencies, then your map will be rejected as well, because I'm too lazy to mention out all mistakes.[/quote]

rejected

Still M4M queue
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply