1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
OPEN !!!!!

if anyone wants M4M (please):
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/767146 or https://osu.ppy.sh/s/755987



Check the rules unless you want a permaban
posted
hello, want to request a NM

Artist - Title: O2i3 - Capitalism Cannon
Keymod: 4K
Length: 1:55
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/626677/#mania/1629797

thank you!
posted
hi there 'w')/

NM req
Artist - Title: Roselia - Kiseki
Keymod: 4K
Length: 5:06
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/789953

thank you xD
posted
thats the best team name ive ever seen LUL
posted
Hello !

NM req.

Artist - Title: sakuzyo - Magical Musical Master
Keymod: 4K
Length: 3:00
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/513701 (v1)

Thx !
posted
D

Ilham wrote:

hello, want to request a NM



Artist - Title: O2i3 - Capitalism Cannon

Keymod: 4K

Length: 1:55

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/626677/#mania/1629797



thank you!
Done #17
p/6655984

ban: Virtue-, Das-[Hikari]-


now only M4M with https://osu.ppy.sh/s/767146 or https://osu.ppy.sh/s/755987
posted
Artist - Title: BLANKFIELD - Goodbye
Keymod: 4K
Length: 4:49 (sort of)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/695465#mania/1478289

thanksss <3
I'll mod https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/767146/#mania/1622311 but i dont promise anything of high quality or anything :/
Oh and hitsounds are not done however I have a friend who is hitsounding the whole thing for me and should be done soon enough!
posted
thanks for the ban!
posted
Too strict HAHAHAHA
posted

Virtue- wrote:

thanks for the ban!
you posted your request before I said I done/reject Ilham's request, please read rules properly

if anyone wants unban, do M4M

//Don't request until my next post guys
posted

Nick Wilde wrote:

Artist - Title: BLANKFIELD - Goodbye
Keymod: 4K
Length: 4:49 (sort of)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/695465#mania/1478289

thanksss <3
I'll mod https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/767146/#mania/1622311 but i dont promise anything of high quality or anything :/
Oh and hitsounds are not done however I have a friend who is hitsounding the whole thing for me and should be done soon enough!
Done #18 (V2)

Remember that it's M4M only queue
posted
hmmm is this M4M queue or NM queue???

Artist - Title: Mathematics MA+MA = Magic!
Keymod: 6K
Length: 1:47
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/783457#mania/1645090
if this m4m queue. pls tell me and i'll mod ur map asap
posted

Agayers wrote:

hmmm is this M4M queue or NM queue???

Artist - Title: Mathematics MA+MA = Magic!
Keymod: 6K
Length: 1:47
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/783457#mania/1645090
if this m4m queue. pls tell me and i'll mod ur map asap
Done #19 (V2)

yes this is M4M queue pls mod my map
posted
Artist - Title: LeaF - Poison ANDOR Affection
Keymod: 4K
Length: 2:03
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/791804/#mania/1676066

ignore the drum 7k difficulty
someone hitsounded my map I just need to go through somethings first before it's all put together :)

also for m4m i'll mod https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/767146/#mania/1622311 I don't think I can mod the hardest diff though since I'm not that good yet
posted
[quote=eyes]Your map should be enough self-modded, if your map is full of inconsistency things, like very inaccurately snap, a lot of chording inconsistencies, then your map will be rejected as well, because I'm too lazy to mention out all mistakes.[/quote]

rejected

Still M4M queue
posted
Artist - Title: FREDERIC - Kanashii Ureshii
Keymod: 4K
Length: 1:28
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/803724/#mania/1686911
posted
BUMP

Reviving this thread. Wiped the banlist. Read the rules please.

NM (0/1)
posted
Hello~
Artist - Title:Umeboshi Chazuke - Bison Charge
Keymod: 4K
Length: 1:43
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/838465#mania/1785195
need easier diff mods ex)E/N/H
Thanks! :3
posted
Done #20

Next one (0/1)
posted
Hello!

Artist - Title: Camellia ft. Nanahira - Bassdrop Freaks (2018 "Redrop" ver.)
Keymod: 4K
Length: 4:31
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/753845#mania/1587042

Thanks in advance!
show more
Please sign in to reply.