forum

Any other tablet player have this problem?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Narrator
I have the Wacom CTH-680, and I think I'm going to have to get a new tablet soon,.

My problem is that, seemingly randomly, my cursor drifts away from where I am aiming, if even slightly. It's very disorienting, and I don't know what to do to fix it. Does anyone else have this problem?
pandaBee
Nope.
Vipen
I have that problem, but it happens only like once per day, so I don't care too much.
Ninonuko
It might be input lag or you didn't use force proportion.
Input lag somehow feels more noticeable without cursor trail and yes it feels like my cursor is drifting, solved by turn of windows ink, you can find this setting on your tablet properties, also don't forget to turn off windows ink workspace.
eyjafjallaaaaaa
Might be unrelated but sometimes when my pen is wet It does that.
pandaBee

redcrosssix wrote:

And why would your pen be wet? ;)
Sandy Hoey

pandaBee wrote:

redcrosssix wrote:

You mean you don’t stick your own in the laundry machine? I think you are the weird one here
zeplic

Sandy Hoey wrote:

pandaBee wrote:

You mean you don’t stick your own in the laundry machine? I think you are the weird one here

Yeah, I thought everybody cleaned their stylus this way-

I also like to bleach my 480 tablet on a separate wash
Topic Starter
Narrator

Ninonuko wrote:

It might be input lag or you didn't use force proportion.
Input lag somehow feels more noticeable without cursor trail and yes it feels like my cursor is drifting, solved by turn of windows ink, you can find this setting on your tablet properties, also don't forget to turn off windows ink workspace.
Force proportion?
Ninonuko

Narrator wrote:

Force proportion?
It's basically match your active tablet area proportion with your screen aspect ratio.