forum

my hand shakes when i play

posted
Total Posts
17
Topic Starter
Luis Ignacio
Hi everyone , I need a advice.

I just bought my first tablet however when I play my hand trembles in the sliders and I do not have as much precision as I had with the mouse

Could you give me some advice please?

Thank you very much in advance
Serraionga
Sandy Hoey
Should probably stop taking cocaine
ColdTooth
Hi welcome to the winter season! The cold says fuck you to your hands.
Meah
You have no problems on meeting professionals then, you can greet them with ease cause of your handshaking experience
microism
use a mouse
Erkan
add some style to your hand shaking issue to make it cool
Emerold
There are many things which can cause this. None of them being a bad thing:

1. Its cold and your hand is jittering (not really a high chance of this being the case)
2. You are not used to use a pen that much and that long time in a row, so your muscles are jittering and need time to get used to it. Stability coming with consistency coming from playing long (high chance of this being the case)
3. Your play area is pretty small. As an addition to number 2, if your play are is really small, the jitter effect gets even worse on screen cause you are lacking stability. Either play more and get used to it or try a wider plafield which makes precice aim easier, but still needs training (also high chance of this being the case)
4. Broken tablet (No Chance of being the base, cause every jittery input in being registered. Your tablet is probably not broken at all!)
5. Bad Drivers (Low Chance of being the case. Bad Drivers most of the time cause wrong inout recognition or low input rate, but not a jittery effect)

Have a great time and just be a little patient with your hand and brain having to get used to it :)
KatouMegumi
waste of space

luchicho007 wrote:

Hi everyone , I need a advice.

I just bought my first tablet however when I play my hand trembles in the sliders and I do not have as much precision as I had with the mouse

Could you give me some advice please?

Thank you very much in advance
well then..
dont hold your mouse that tight
or just buy a tablet
eizie :lol::)
Green Platinum
Must be a serious issue if it led you to clicking Off-topic instead of Gameplay & Rankings
ColdTooth

- [ EMEROLD ] - wrote:

There are many things which can cause this. None of them being a bad thing:

1. Its cold and your hand is jittering (not really a high chance of this being the case)
2. You are not used to use a pen that much and that long time in a row, so your muscles are jittering and need time to get used to it. Stability coming with consistency coming from playing long (high chance of this being the case)
3. Your play area is pretty small. As an addition to number 2, if your play are is really small, the jitter effect gets even worse on screen cause you are lacking stability. Either play more and get used to it or try a wider plafield which makes precice aim easier, but still needs training (also high chance of this being the case)
4. Broken tablet (No Chance of being the base, cause every jittery input in being registered. Your tablet is probably not broken at all!)
5. Bad Drivers (Low Chance of being the case. Bad Drivers most of the time cause wrong inout recognition or low input rate, but not a jittery effect)

Have a great time and just be a little patient with your hand and brain having to get used to it :)
Hi welcome to Off-Topic. Please fill out these questions so we can qualify you as a member of OT Society

1) If three cats makes the same noise at 38 decibels, what is the decibel made by seven cats?
2) Calculate the total time it will take between Paris to Moscow on a scooter, while delivering bread to 957 houses on the way.
3) Six cars are rolling by on a highway. Two of them are red, one of them is blue, and three of them are grey. They are all speeding at an average rate of 68.3 miles per hour. Suddenly, a grey car begins sliding and crashes into a red car. This then proceeds to have the other red car slam into the same grey car that crashed. They are all blocking the road. How many grey cars are left?
4) A table has seven US coins on top of it. Two quarters, one dime, and four pennies. How many total nickels are possible if a quarter and a penny are taken away? The answer may surprise you.
5) Do you like boring, repetitive, stupid questions?
6) Do you like boring, repetitive, stupid questions?
7) Do you like boring, repetitive, stupid questions?

Thank you for your time! Please fill these out before the day that one holiday that nobody celebrates.
twirl
maybe ur high on a drug, if so stop taking drug wwww
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

Hi welcome to Off-Topic. Please fill out these questions so we can qualify you as a member of OT Society
You mean a denizen. Because if you mean the OT Royal Society, that has a strict procedure
Flavored
should play mania smh
abraker

Flavored wrote:

should play mania smh
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

Flavored wrote:

should play mania smh
Please sign in to reply.

New reply