1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
  4. Completed Requests
posted
What do you think about adding new field into profile setting for discord tag?



Lyawi wrote:

when it gets replaced with Skype, yes please

Flanster wrote:

Replace skype maybe :D

Nitrous wrote:

Discord > Skype

I mean if client has Discord Rich Presence already, why not replace Skype?

Hatsuhoshi wrote:

You have my vote, also if this replaces the MSN/Skype field

^^^ I think this is the best option^^^
posted
when it gets replaced with Skype, yes please
posted
Replace skype maybe :D
LOL Lyawi
posted
LOL

also through Skype you can get people's IP and I don't like that, Idk about Discord tho
posted
Discord > Skype

I mean if client has Discord Rich Presence already, why not replace Skype?
posted
posted

Lyawi wrote:

LOL

also through Skype you can get people's IP and I don't like that, Idk about Discord tho


They fixed that "exploit" about a year back (but still way to late...)
See this article

But in general i think this is a good idea. Skype is mostly obsolete now anyways.
posted
You have my vote, aswell with osu now having discord integration it would make sense to have a discord profile option.
posted
waiting for these feature
posted
You have my vote, also if this replaces the MSN/Skype field
posted

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Duplicate: t/533638?hilit=discord+userpage

thats not the same thing
posted

tatatat wrote:

thats not the same thing

Lonesome Dreams wrote:

there could be a way to make an option in settings where you can add your username on another social page that isn't here for ex. Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Telegram, Ask.fm etc. Afterwards you would put your username there, it will create a new line on your userpage with the specific icon for an exact social site. Basically the same thing as it is now with Twitter & Skype but with more social sites.

Excuse me? Say again?
posted

Sandy Hoey wrote:

tatatat wrote:

thats not the same thing

Lonesome Dreams wrote:

there could be a way to make an option in settings where you can add your username on another social page that isn't here for ex. Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Telegram, Ask.fm etc. Afterwards you would put your username there, it will create a new line on your userpage with the specific icon for an exact social site. Basically the same thing as it is now with Twitter & Skype but with more social sites.

Excuse me? Say again?


It's not exactly the same thing because I mean only Discord.
Discord app have integration with osu! client, but profile haven't place to put discord tag
posted
Voting this one. Adding a server field is also a nice way to go. To expand friend and relation
posted

DatOssas wrote:

Adding a server field is also a nice way to go.

Server field is unnecessary. Just put those on your user pages.
posted

Nathanael wrote:



Server field is unnecessary.
even more unnecessary having a Skype field.
posted

Sandy Hoey wrote:

tatatat wrote:

thats not the same thing

Lonesome Dreams wrote:

there could be a way to make an option in settings where you can add your username on another social page that isn't here for ex. Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Telegram, Ask.fm etc. Afterwards you would put your username there, it will create a new line on your userpage with the specific icon for an exact social site. Basically the same thing as it is now with Twitter & Skype but with more social sites.

Excuse me? Say again?

still considered a Duplicate tho
posted

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:


still considered a Duplicate tho


ok, so why this topic didn't mark like duplicate yet ?
posted
posted
yay
Please sign in to reply.