forum

[invalid] [web] Profile song

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
baysman
Hi guys !
What about add into userpage new function? It can be call like "profile song", you can use songs from ranked, approved or loved and this song should play when some one enter into your profile. And also need to add some checkbox into settings page, which turn on/ off this function (for people with low internet connection).

What do you think about this ?
Sandy Hoey
why...just...why

seems like it would be way more effort than it is worth
Nathanael
This doesn't look useful at all.
Dntm8kmeeatu
You're giving me Myspace flashbacks to getting your ears blasted by someone's shitty taste in music when you visited their profile.

There is a reason that kind of stuff died years and years ago. Autoplaying stuff in any form now' a days isn't really accepted, and sometimes considered malicious.
Topic Starter
baysman

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

You're giving me Myspace flashbacks to getting your ears blasted by someone's shitty taste in music when you visited their profile.

There is a reason that kind of stuff died years and years ago. Autoplaying stuff in any form now' a days isn't really accepted, and sometimes considered malicious.
well, right now i understand it was bad idea at all
Flanster
We currently disallow using autoplay videos on userpages. So you can see the overall picture.