forum

Drop - Granat

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lollipop lol
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on December 18, 2017 at 3:17:43 PM

Artist: Drop
Title: Granat
Tags: ryuu to honou no monogatari dragon and flame
BPM: 180.96
Filesize: 1856kb
Play Time: 00:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.62 stars, 67 notes)
  2. Hard (3.73 stars, 139 notes)
  3. Normal (2.44 stars, 107 notes)
Download: Drop - Granat
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
song a map for this finally!!!

srsly though please mod

first (serious) map, all diffs done
Maze
This difficulty (Normal) has a lot of overlapping (in my opinion).

00:27:469 (2) - <-- This was possibly the worst overlap in the entire map. The sliders are too close to each other.
I would suggest changing the circle size to something smaller. I found out that 5 works the best with the mode currently.

Also I would recommend naming the background image something more descriptive. The current bgg.jpg doesn't look that good.

Remember that I am by no means experienced mapper or modder and this is just my opinion.
Topic Starter
lollipop lol

_Maze wrote:

This difficulty (Normal) has a lot of overlapping (in my opinion). I will admit, there's quite a lot of overlap.

00:27:469 (2) - <-- This was possibly the worst overlap in the entire map. The sliders are too close to each other.
I would suggest changing the circle size to something smaller. I found out that 5 works the best with the mode currently. I changed the CS to 5,
and also raised the CS of the other difficulties.

Also I would recommend naming the background image something more descriptive. The current bgg.jpg doesn't look that good. I don't think the name of my background picture really matters, so I'll just keep it as is. People should know what it is, anyways.

Remember that I am by no means experienced mapper or modder and this is just my opinion. I'm not an experienced mapper either. Thanks for the mod!