forum

Can't get smooth aim

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aroS
Basically my aim looks like shit at all times. doesnt look smooth at all. I can land the jumps, but it looks horrible and lucky, regardless of whether i can hit them consistently. look for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWqvlsvEDbM

How do pros have such smooth aim regardless of difficulty? like they will have the exact same smooth aim, whether its a 6* or a hddt 8*. When the 6* spike hits for me, my aims goes to complete shit especially. What should i do? i have a h420 tablet and the rechargeable pen if that's needed information.
Vuelo Eluko
looks normal to me?
Sandy Hoey
It probably feels unstable because you are using a tablet and you aren’t able to brace the pen against something you can a mouse. But like was stated, looks pretty good to me
Endaris
Mouse aim always looks 50% more sexy than tablet aim.
I can also recommend you a thinner but longer cursortrail to enable you to monitor your own movement better.
You need to see where you move inefficiently before you can adjust.
N0thingSpecial

Endaris wrote:

Mouse aim always looks 50% more sexy than tablet aim.
Celine
Looks don't mean shit.
Akanagi
Doesn't matter as long as you hit everything. Look at HappySticks Aim which looks like Parkinsons at times but he still hits mad jumps.
Use 6.3.10w2 driver which has a bit of smoothing.
Genjuro
man i have like 3k pp more than you and my aim is way worse, yours is fine imo.
mulraf
how is your fps during gameplay when you don't record? cause that looks a tad low :x
N0thingSpecial

-bws wrote:

Looks don't mean shit.
Can’t relate, ugly as shit and still virgin help plz