forum

[Archived] profile didnt update?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
Problem Details: i got a new highest combo of 1808 and also rank 537 on a map, the linkin park marathon, i also played a qualified map and got rank #2, forgot which, neither of these show up on my recent activity, 24 hours later my highest combo hasn't changed, recent activity still doesn't show either play.

I waited a while and today i played a map i never played before just to see if it would help - it didn't, although those medals appeared in recent activity.

just wondering why those few plays from the other day are not on my profile even after 24hrs. The scores submitted.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171106.5 (latest)
Keiger
i had that same problem, recent activity wasn't updating, it's probably just because bancho has been slow lately. Did they actually submit into top ranks on your profile or no? If not, then then death on the support team might be able to help more then i can.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

ItsSurreal wrote:

i had that same problem, recent activity wasn't updating, it's probably just because bancho has been slow lately. Did they actually submit into top ranks on your profile or no? If not, then then death on the support team might be able to help more then i can.
they were not top rank worthy, but the plays submitted. I appear on global rankings for the song(s)
Yesterday I got a new top rank for the first time in 2 yrs (the rust is peeling away little by little) and that did appear, so this seems to be limited to the time frame where i played the qualified map and the linkin park marathon.
Dntm8kmeeatu
There was a time frame a couple days ago where things were not saving / logging correctly. That all should be resolved though. That was maybe what you were experiencing.

If the issue doesn't persist I assume there is no current issue?
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
So that combo will never count? Lame xd