forum

[Archived] Not showing replays and other things

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cla7997
When I finish a beatmap, in that purple part does not appear nothing (I mean the part that shows you the map's rank, the +points you need to get to pass +1 position, ecc...)
Example:

Another thing, when this happens, probably my points don't submit because in the upper part does not appear +/- rank, nor the +points, nor the +/- the precision in % and when I try to watch replays of those scores, I doesn't show the "Watch Replay" button
Example:

Edit 1: It happens with all the modes
Luna
Can confirm that stats do not load ingame.
Scores also don't appear in the "Recent Activity" section of my profile and don't add to the # of SS/S/A ranks counter. They do however show up in the "Recent Plays (last 24h)" listing under the "Historical" tab (as well as on the map leaderboards etc.).
Topic Starter
cla7997

Luna wrote:

Can confirm that stats do not load ingame.
Scores also don't appear in the "Recent Activity" section of my profile and don't add to the # of SS/S/A ranks counter. They do however show up in the "Recent Plays (last 24h)" listing under the "Historical" tab (as well as on the map leaderboards etc.).
Sorry I don't understand what I have to do... o.o
Luna
I'm just saying that I have the same problem and added a few details, I don't know how to fix it either :P
-Chitose-
I have same problem to i'm afraid if my rank not counted now :( ... so should it be tagged as "confirmed" until peppy fix it?
Tanomoshii Nekojou
same problem here

edit:
retried a different diff, still the same
DennySega24
Same problem here... See my profile n check the historical :(
Lyawi
But it's not happening on each map you guys play, right?
Sowisty
Same problem
Sowisty
No it's not happening on every map lol
Sowisty
But it's only not showing when overwriting old score
Lyawi
^ I'm sure all the information you gave are helpful right now, but next time edit your last comment instead of creating new ones owo
Sowisty

Lyawi wrote:

^ I'm sure all the information you gave are helpful right now, but next time edit your last comment instead of creating new ones owo
lol i edited
DennySega24
But i play many map,, and that doesn't show my scoreboard n replay (Include SS rank and Ranked score doesn't submit).. then i go offline :(
Sowisty
Hmmm.... I played a map where i haven't had a score on it and i completed it and it submitted. That's weird

2complexxx

Sowisty wrote:

Hmmm.... I played a map where i haven't had a score on it and i completed it and it submitted. That's weird

Did you get ranks and pp?
Topic Starter
cla7997

Sowisty wrote:

Not for me, for the screenshot on the post I've tried a map that I've downloaded today, so I wasn't overwriting old scores.
I mean, yesterday everything was working well, the scores were submitting, etc... but today for some reasons it happens for every map that I complete
NightNarumi
Got the very same problem, I feel so sad now that I finally Fc'ed a certain marathon map.
Tried various modes, difficulties and songs, but nothing will submit at all.
I get the same as what you guys have in your printscreens, but it also won't show in my global/country leaderboards, only my local leaderboards has the scores.
yoyopa
Same here, has anyone found a way to fix this yet?
Sowisty

cla7997 wrote:

Sowisty wrote:

Not for me, for the screenshot on the post I've tried a map that I've downloaded today, so I wasn't overwriting old scores.
I mean, yesterday everything was working well, the scores were submitting, etc... but today for some reasons it happens for every map that I complete
oh that's bad
show more