Kisses
5.88%
Aurani
0.00%
Total votes: 17
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Zekks
DISCLAIMER: I was given permission to post this thread, please do not remove this under any circumstances.
As Stefan lay in his coffin dead his final wish was carried into the air and eventually reached Ephemeral, who heard his wish and granted it...

The remaining survivors all returned to their home and each said a quiet prayer before they slept hoping they wouldn't die in the morning, but Aomi wasn't so lucky. As Aomi slept she dreamt about Stefan chasing her with a plushie of Monokuma, but before he could catch her, she woke up in a cold sweat and looked around her room. It was different, long black tentacles crawled up the walls and a dark liquid was quickly filling up the room. Aomi jumped out of bed and struggled to walk to the door because of the thick black water, she tried to open the door but it wouldn't even budge. Aomi struggled but she soon gave up when the water level was at her shoulders, she cried for help but no one heard her, the more she struggled the quicker the room filled up. It came to the point where she was pressing her face against the ceiling, but once she was submerged completely in the water the black tentacles grabbed her and dragged her underwater, drowning her. But... this wasn't real, this was a dream.

It was morning and the remaining 7 survivors met up in the middle once again, but this time without Aomi. They broke into her house and as they walked into her room they noticed Aomi was covered in a thick blanket of sweat, and it smelled like a corpse had been buried under the floorboards and has been rotting away for months. The remaining survivors mourned Aomi's death and met up in the middle afterwards. This time they were determined to survive...
Riddle:

I never was
And always to be
No one ever saw me, nor ever will
And yet I'm the confidence of all who live and breathe

What am I?
Safe Player:

- - -
Remaining Survivors: 7
Cynplytholowazy
The Future.
KatouMegumi
God.
#rigged
Blitzfrog
I wish abraker and Meah were options

Vote for kai please
keremaru
i wish i was an option
then people could kill me in an oh-so-awful way
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

I wish abraker and Meah were options

Vote for kai please
I died once in the the 4th executions. I don't have many abraker clones to spare.
KatouMegumi
where is 5th chapther?
Keiger

KatouMegumi wrote:

where is 5th chapther?
it disappeared