forum

how 2 improve consistency

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Solarys
So I have these moments in a game where I see circles, I successfully read the pattern. I move my cursor to the circle, I click, and...

miss

I also have these autism moments where I miss easy taps or just barely underaim the circle and click the border and also miss.

And it's weird because I'm usually able to nail high-intensity moments anyway and every kiai is punctuated with these autism moments for some reason. I don't know if it's my tablet area or something like that. Any tips?
pandaBee
Play more. Nurse Nep's prescription.
Topic Starter
Solarys

pandaBee wrote:

Play more. Nurse Nep's prescription.
ok daddy
E m i
it's natural variability, i mean really natural. both in yourself and stuff like "well your pen has moved in your grip by 0.4618mm in the last 20 seconds" or "well your tablet has tilted itself by 0.1348 degrees", etc.

it's not weird it's just an aspect of the game and you minimize it by minimizing it 8-)

trying to be consistent etc.

ShinyChu wrote:

I don't know if it's my tablet are or something like that. Any tips?
I mean if it's not uselessly small (not granting you any agility/movement/whatever) and not way too big (stretching your hand by extreme amounts destroys your grip/moves your hand/adds inconsistency) then not really, and if you have forced proportions on then the tablet itself will be consistent.
KimWasTaken
I think the best advice would be to... play more. Really. Sounds super boring/annoying, but it's what other people say, and what I've experienced myself (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
ManuelOsuPlayer

ShinyChu wrote:

So I have these moments in a game where I see circles, I successfully read the pattern. I move my cursor to the circle, I click, and...

miss

I also have these autism moments where I miss easy taps or just barely underaim the circle and click the border and also miss.

And it's weird because I'm usually able to nail high-intensity moments anyway and every kiai is punctuated with these autism moments for some reason. I don't know if it's my tablet area or something like that. Any tips?
Build muscle memory playing well at maps under your skill.
Tamako Lumisade
Play easier maps. Don't push yourself to improve. You need to master the skills, which you already have, not gain new ones.
N0thingSpecial
Build tenacity as it’s the one tool that allows you overcome obstacles to achieve your dreams.