forum

Grant Kirkhope - Click Clock Wood

posted
Total Posts
show more
Garven
[Hard]
Why are the ticks silenced in this diff? They fit fine and fill in the gaps for the waltz rhythm that the sliders leave open.

[Insane]
Raise stack leniency by two so that stuff like 01:26:352 (4) - stacks correctly. If there's stuff that breaks this, make sure to manually stack things like this.
Topic Starter
Shiro

Garven wrote:

[Hard]
Why are the ticks silenced in this diff? They fit fine and fill in the gaps for the waltz rhythm that the sliders leave open. I had silenced them by default, actually.

[Insane]
Raise stack leniency by two so that stuff like 01:26:352 (4) - stacks correctly. If there's stuff that breaks this, make sure to manually stack things like this. They do stack, actually. I manually stacked them.
Garven
I'm dumb. I pasted the wrong thing when I was talking about the stacking.
01:24:120 (1,2,3) - I meant stacks like these that need to be manually adjusted.
Topic Starter
Shiro
Oh. I meant for these not to stack, as the three bird thingies are very similar, and it makes a kind of waiting sensation that makes a nice transition between the first part of the flute and the second one.
Kurai
Rechecked via IRC, a note has been added in Winter at 00:54:653.

Bubbled ~

(no kd)
Gonzvlo
(Oops, I'm kinda late.)
I find this mapset unique and quite enjoyable, good job. Congratulations.

Ranked.
Garven
@#$( Gratz anyway. =P
Kawayi Rika
Gratz ~ Odaril ~ :)
MoodyRPG
Odaril is so nostalgic <3
Congrats
Nymph
grats~ this is pretty fun
Agnes
Grats, dear Vulpix.
Roddie
Congrats, Odaril. :D
Cyclohexane
Congratulations, Odaril! Awesome map! :D
Derekku
o3o I didn't even get to do a mod; sorry Odaril! (maybe next time)
Fixumi
Awesome, finally one that is ranked :P , a while ago, on august 2010, I tried to made the same beatmap(but only spring theme), but because I'm not good in making BM's, I failed, just search for it at the graveyard beatmaps
narakucrimson
Eeeeexcellent work man, you really did it this time!
Metro
gratz!
Breeze
Wait what, I didn't get to it in time
Congratulations!
kingcobra52
Everything I expected from CCW and more! Very nice set. :)
grumd
Masterpiece...