forum

Boss Baby Is The Most Unusual Baby

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ur-mom
Boss Baby is a most unusual baby. He wears a suit, carries a briefcase and is on a secret mission to discover why babies are losing their market share of love. In order to accomplish his mission, he will have to join forces with his big brother, Tim.
In the second act, Boss Baby was able to ascend to Godhood with the Spear of Longinus granted by Philemon from the Sea of Souls as he is able to access the Akashic Records at will with the sacred spear.
The Council of Kabbalah mystic sorcerers have gathered to stop Boss Baby from stepping into the 4th Dimension where he will have domain over infinite universes so they ask the Ancient Masters from the Draconian Realm or the Reptilians of the Ancient Galaxy within the sectors of Dark Matter to aid them in battle. The Ancient Masters and their vast knowledge of the universe knew how dangerous the situation is so they were forced to activate Zohar and the all seeing god machine built by the race of Celestials as a way to seal Boss Baby's unending and infinite power to become the center of the multiverse and be its master.
In the third act, he was able to acquire the Apple of Eden from the Tree of Knowledge planted by God from Earth of Ancients where the Nephilim once reside and with a bite, his power increased by tenfolds but at the cost of angering God or the One Above All which forced Him to send his avatars and do battle with Boss Baby for eternity.
keremaru
cool
ColdTooth
Requesting lock
Zekks
re quichin look
abraker
you know, Off-Topic is not 4th world shit in case you thought that what it was. Stick to memes, circlejerk, and constructive arguements meant to trigger people. Thanks!
keremaru

abraker wrote:

arguements

abraker

keremal wrote:

abraker wrote:

arguements
See? This is how you make OT roll!
Serraionga
keremaru
abraker
keremaru

first thing i notice XD
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

And that is how retards are bread
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

And that is how retards are bread
Just a slice away from toast, if you ask me
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Yeah it's like they can crumble at any second
Aomi
what a loaf of bullshit
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

Honestly, idk how anyone can care that whole weat on their shoulders. Well, head in this case.
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Honestly, idk how anyone can care that whole weat on their shoulders. Well, head in this case.
Idek man, but we knead to find out together
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

You are right. However, dough you know how to mold this case into a solvable one?
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

You are right. However, dough you know how to mold this case into a solvable one?
Not gonna rye, but I don't
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Not gonna rye, but I don't
Well you are a bundle of failure
show more