forum

Question about getting better

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kawaii-chu
So basically the only reason why i stopped playing this game much is because whenever i come back to the game, i play for an hour, play at my best performance level for about another hour, then i start playing like a level 2 player, and the next day i also play like a level 2 player. Its just soooo annoying and im here to ask if im simply retarded or does anyone get this aswell?
DXPOHIHIHI
Yeah this happens to me as well, but at rare occasions, probably when I'm not in the mood to play.
E m i
i destroyed this problem completely by not focusing on aim.

i don't randomly get slower, i don't randomly start streaming worse, my acc doesn't randomly get worse. I focus on those.

But sometimes I 1miss 5 star maps and sometimes I get random 7 star FCs. I don't focus on that, it's boring -_-

You're not retarded it's just natural variability that decreases by focusing specifically on consistency and people overcome it to varying degrees 8-)
Vuelo Eluko

Momiji wrote:

i don't randomly get slower, i don't randomly start streaming worse, my acc doesn't randomly get worse. I focus on those.

But sometimes I 1miss 5 star maps and sometimes I get random 7 star FCs. I don't focus on that, it's boring -_-

You're not retarded it's just natural variability that decreases by focusing specifically on consistency and people overcome it to varying degrees 8-)
how does one focus on consistency without focusing on any aspect of playing
E m i

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Momiji wrote:

how does one focus on consistency without focusing on any aspect of playing
one does not, i mean usually consistency is used in context of aim consistency and not without reason (it matters only a supremely tiny bit with other skills)
Celine
Play all kind of map
DXPOHIHIHI
Rest for 2-4 days, it worked for me, I started to notice the music more than the circles
bigfeh
i didnt read the thread but play more