Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi
I request scientific discussion
E m i
not if they like girls
:)

traps
liking traps despite them being male (drawback) = low percentage of gay
liking traps despite them being male (neutral property) = low-medium percentage of gay
liking traps because they're feminine (primary) and male (secondary) = medium percentage of gay
liking traps because they're male (primary) and feminine (secondary) = medium-high percentage of gay
liking traps because they're male (feminine aspect is neutral/ignored) = high percentage of gay
liking traps because they're male and despite them being feminine (drawback) = almost fully/fully gay

overall sexuality
you can define sexuality by the actual gender of the person, but since chromosomes are invisible and the actual gender of the person in question only sparks other physical/mental changes, their actual physical gender is only a minor part of what people focus on and/or are attracted to.

due to people being entities with multiple properties, there are many possible interactions that can occur and multiple properties that you can be attracted to.

That's the reasoning behind percentages 8-)

It's a self explanatory situation where your degree of attraction to masculinity defines your degree of attraction to masculinity.

It is a definition separate from describing an interaction between two people, where you can call them a "homosexual couple" despite them not being homosexual at all...
ColdTooth
Yes, now stop asking.
levesterz
YawaH
For the trap-guy / gay-guy intercourse stuff I thought both of them are gay regardless of who's fucking who because of the fact that both of them are biologically fucking male.

As for the main question of this topic, there are traps that are not gay if they are still attracted to female, if possible. Everyone else who are indeed attracted to male is gay.
Tae
thats gay
YawaH
traps in my opinion, are appearances, not a gender.
Tae
well, of course
you're genuinely fucking retarded if you use trap in terms of gender
Aomi
debatable
roshan117
who cares theyre hot either way
Meah
E m i

HybrdMonky wrote:

Everyone else who are indeed attracted to male is gay.
well sure attracted to male is gay but what about attracted to female appearance? (of trap)

if you recognize only one aspect of an interaction your classification will be inaccurate. the interaction between two hypothetical people can easily be described as homosexual, but the sexuality of the non-trap person can vary wildly based on a ton of factors. As I said the fact that someone is male might even be a drawback to them. Leniency is possible especially if it's not just about sexuality. Even when thinking only in internal terms of actual gender, it implies they wouldn't be attracted to a female.
YawaH

Momiji wrote:

HybrdMonky wrote:

Everyone else who are indeed attracted to male is gay.
well sure attracted to male is gay but what about attracted to female appearance? (of trap)
That just means i'm only attracted on their appearance. period. There's always time to change my opinion of their attractiveness if I find out that they have dicks hanging around.

Momiji wrote:

if you recognize only one aspect of an interaction your classification will be inaccurate. the interaction between two hypothetical people can easily be described as homosexual, but the sexuality of the non-trap person can vary wildly based on a ton of factors. As I said the fact that someone is male might even be a drawback to them. Leniency is possible especially if it's not just about sexuality. Even when thinking only in internal terms of actual gender, it implies they wouldn't be attracted to a female.
I apologize for being inaccurate then. I just don't find myself fucking another guy as well as getting fucked by a guy ever in real life.
keremaru
the fuck
i had to read abraker's definition to realize that traps are those

yeah, so getting fucked is one thing, it's who's fucking and who's being fucked that matters. wait, what am i talking about again? i haven't even lost my virginity to a female yet. ignore this and keep talking about if traps are gay or not. personally, i think they are, but that's because it's a female having a dick.

and then i read abreaker's post further and find out that it's a fucking strap-on dick...
Tae

keremal wrote:

i haven't even lost my virginity to a female yet.
thats very specific
YawaH
I think I have to fuck a trap to find out myself but it takes a lot of courage psychologically. What am I even doing here?
E m i

Hwa Yang wrote:

keremal wrote:

i haven't even lost my virginity to a female yet.
thats very specific
ColdTooth
My god this is getting way too fucking gay.
Uni
Traps are gay