forum

[Archived] My sorting is completely broken

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WillSellers
Also when I shuffle while sorting 2* songs it puts me into 3*. I'm getting pretty frustrated idk how to play if I cant figure out what I can play, and I literally just donated 5$ to support the game and now I'm probably not going to want to play since sorting is a huge pain to find songs and I don't even know whats wrong/am not really seeing anything that can help or having any luck fixing it. I've probably tinkered with the game as much as I've played this week.
osu! version: 20171106.5 (latest)
Topic Starter
WillSellers
If it sounded hostile that's pretty much to get attention none of my forum posts/any that I see with this problem are getting resolved and I dont know what to do.
Dntm8kmeeatu
I don't fully understand what your issue is. Could you provide some more info or screenshots? (use shift+f12 to upload screenshots directly from osu! and paste the link here)
Topic Starter
WillSellers
It'll just look like I have a bunch of songs in random order so no need. The issue is when sorting by difficulty it doesn't sort by difficulty anymore, is's pretty much random, and that after playing for a little bit it ranks the stars completely wrong for instance easy/normal 2* songs labeled as 3*
Topic Starter
WillSellers
also if I have time I'll play and grab some screenshots
Topic Starter
WillSellers
But yeah it makes it next to impossible to play without either instantly failing or having the song be way to easy
Dntm8kmeeatu
I'll wait for some screenshots before I make any further comments.

Also, if you need to add more information, edit your last post, instead of posting multiple times.