1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
posted

KtkC wrote:

This one from 2016? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/422415
Another fun fact would be that i can't do spaced rhythms / alternate like in this map at all (practice maps appreciated)
Thanks for the suggestion - was thinking image material, but is that too mainstream or what
im talking about http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=008 ... 7065632532 8-)
the unsubmitted diffs obv
before it had to be watered down to be rankable

if you can singletap and aim this you are at least half the pp you should be at
posted
Sometimes i can singletap and jump as hell, and others time i'm being a full stamina streamer.. But never both in the same time ;__;

I also plays all the mods, mostly 2/3 at once ;P
posted
i suck at this game
just look at my profile
posted

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

KtkC wrote:

This one from 2016? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/422415
Another fun fact would be that i can't do spaced rhythms / alternate like in this map at all (practice maps appreciated)
Thanks for the suggestion - was thinking image material, but is that too mainstream or what
im talking about http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=008 ... 7065632532 8-)
the unsubmitted diffs obv
before it had to be watered down to be rankable

if you can singletap and aim this you are at least half the pp you should be at
While we are at sharing unranked BD maps you can also try to pass: http://puu.sh/x68uo/36a258b685.osz
Similar mapped to WWC but unfinished. 300 BPM singletaps lets go
posted
when i first started playing osu, i played with my laptop trackpad and z and x

i actually got decent at it till maps became to fast for me, in which i bought a tablet to combat it

then i got a mouse and got little less bad

8-)
posted

cipciop45 wrote:

i make good pp plays with the consistency of a sloth
relatable

1 day i'll be good, the other 6 i'll be garbage
posted
I haven't improved in the last 3 years even though I play regularly
posted

NixXSkate wrote:

I haven't improved in the last 3 years even though I play regularly
historical says otherwise
could be all unranked maps though
and/or you fell in love with scorev2
posted

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

NixXSkate wrote:

I haven't improved in the last 3 years even though I play regularly
historical says otherwise
could be all unranked maps though
and/or you fell in love with scorev2
Yeah I only play scorev2, the 1 score that's in my recent plays was because i forgot to put it on during warmup.
posted

chase55t wrote:

I am the worst slider breaker of all time. Constantly getting S's on maps with 4 or 5 slider breaks
still relatable

probably part of the reason i spam retry, which would lead to another fun fact

I'm an absolute tryhard at this game honestly
posted
I'm garbage at anything higher than 5*, and HDNC trash who gets 197pp HDHR top play. Oh, and also...

I'm literally a trihard acc god. XD (my userpage explains it xd)
posted
I'm the man who's going to become the pirate king 8-)
posted
garbage tier player but could still be top 500 if i stopped shitmissing so much
Please sign in to reply.