forum

My issue in rushing.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NixumMe
So I started avtively playing osu! on January this year. On August I started playing 5* maps 2 months later in October I started spamming DragonForce songs in the hope to pass them one day. :lol:

At the start of September I could pretty easily fc early 5 star maps amd got a few random 100pp's and then the 6 star map spamming period began.

So well I noticed that not only did I not improve anymore but I even stagnated to the point that I'm comparable to me in August. In fact I can read it way better and everything should be way easier because my abilities actually dif improve. but one thing did actually go wrong. My consostency just f****d up literally. After the 1 month spamming of 6 stars I realised that I should master 5* first and found myself being unable to even pass most maps.

Ok during the last weeks my setup changed a little due to my the keys in my custom preset being used up already (older steelseries apex model with a lot of customizable keys on it) so I had a problem because I was using keys on the top most left side (MX :cry: ) and switched to 1 and 2 under the F keys to minimalize the need of changing A LOT. I'm also set up so, that my whole arms are leaned on my desk (mouse). 8-)

So does someone know a way to fix unconsistency resulting from rushing difficulties? And stagnating? I don't know if 15h per week is enough since a lot of this time gets pumped into other games and my rapid improvement from August-September probably resulted in me having A LOT OF TIME which I cannot keep up with anymoe.
ManuelOsuPlayer
The problem with rush high diffs it's you trade reading to get reaction instead. You trade finger control to get finger speed instead. You change consistent aim to get good aim spikes and at same time worst aim at slow, easier and short patterns and less aim stamina.
Even If you think you're reading, you're not doing it at all.
The only way to start reading again it's playing the easier maps what you can read but you have "random" misses. Work on eliminate those misses and get a base at 3* maps. Don't touch maps where you get more than 6 misses or you will start reacting instead get consistent reading.
pandaBee
1. Easily FC 5* maps
2. 2k pp
Choose one
repr1se
see my faq on improvement and consistency