forum

How would you kill the person above!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

Have them tied to a 120-year-old Black Cherry tree so that they are immobile, and snipe them in each of their carpals and tarsals, shot with a .45-70 govt round each hour, letting them bleed out after each of the four joints were shot at least once, then dump a small 4 in. x 5 in. x 2 in. plastic container full of maggots on their head.

Kirika wrote:

This seems gruesome wtf
oof.

im just imaginative.

uhhh i guess I'll just envision you motionless on the ground, having bled out from a single bullet to the heart.
DJ Enetro
break their skull so that it resembles your profile pic. you'll probably bleed and die in the process tbh.

(also Ryoid what is your Discord? You disabled PMs...)
Edgar_Figaro
Extremely loud microphone feedback that causes their head to split open.
Refills
Drug them, put them in a black van, run over as many speedbumps as humanly possible, then aim the van off a cliff and walk off.
Rook
Lodge two greasy kebab skewers up their nostrils and tell them to breathe in.
Achromalia

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

aim the van off a cliff and walk off.
...i hope you know what you were doing, simply "walking off" a moving vehicle is bound to have you break an ankle.

I'd probably just make sure you're crippled with some good slices down the muscles of your ligaments and fracture your hips, then nudge you over that cliff as you try to resist.

oh fuck it's rook hi

uhhhhhhhhhhhh--

I'd let you listen to a future music playlist of songs in "rate the music of the above user's post!", as you are tied to a conveyer belt danganronpa-style waiting to be crushed by 40 tons of compact avian bones.
Rook
Serenade to them...off-key... before carving off their ears to make a delicious stew.
Achromalia

Rook wrote:

Serenade to them...off-key... before carving off their ears to make a delicious stew.
oof that's kinda brutal, an uncomfortable/creepy and painful way to die. hell yeah xD

i can actually imagine this happening, this creepy, hauntingly beautiful serenade, akin to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPHaPLJmZNI

I'd have you carried off about 22,000 ft into the air with tons of cranes, only to be hit by a short-distance commercial aircraft.
Ryoid

DJ Enetro wrote:

(also Ryoid what is your Discord? You disabled PMs...)
the same as always why?

OT: i skin him alive : )
Achromalia
I'd drown you in a pool of cyanide, encased by 8 foot tall walls.
DJ Enetro

Ryoid wrote:

the same as always why?

1. I left OT + the OT News Discord because I think it made me into a worse person.
2. Looking for friends from Indo to talk to while I’m here.

OT: overwhelm him with PIU until he dies from exhaustion
Achromalia

DJ Enetro wrote:

overwhelm him with PIU until he dies from exhaustion
now that's just insult to injury with my shit lung capacity and nonexistent stamina.

I'd fit you into an immobile mecha suit that acts as a bronze bull, boiling you as the suit is slowly descending into a large stratovolcano.
DJ Enetro
1. Gunshots to the heart, legs, and arms.
2. Freeze his body parts, to as low a temperature as possible for 24 hours.
3. Burn the result.
Achromalia

DJ Enetro wrote:

1. Gunshots to the heart, legs, and arms.
2. Freeze his body parts, to as low a temperature as possible for 24 hours.
3. Burn the result.
overkill. my body is rather weak, one shot to the heart is plenty.

Have a fair one on one fight with no weapons in an empty room. It'd be too close for comfort, sure, as im weak and can be stunned or knocked out by only a couple successive hits, but I tend to killshot anyone by nature, as i hear from classmates. I go for vital spots with highly variable damage, high agility, and moderate defensive capabilities with low health. think of playing touhou. that's my fighting style.
Rook

Achromalia wrote:

i can actually imagine this happening, this creepy, hauntingly beautiful serenade, akin to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPHaPLJmZNI

Lol I got chills.

Tell them they have to headbang during a speedcore concert otherwise all threads on Off-Topic get deleted.
Refills

Achromalia wrote:

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

...i hope you know what you were doing, simply "walking off" a moving vehicle is bound to have you break an ankle.

I meant aim it off a cliff, then jump off it and put a brick on the accelerator lol

Hypnotise them into mapping a Sotarks' GD.
Dialect

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

[ - Jax - ] wrote:

I meant aim it off a cliff, then jump off it and put a brick on the accelerator lol

Hypnotise them into mapping a Sotarks' GD.

force them to watch suicidemouse.avi

if they don't start killing themselves, i'll then put them to the russian sleep expirement and torture them by playing Jane - It's a Fine Day hours on end and on the 3rd day, I'll stab them to death, then shoot them with a gun 50 times and then they'll be dead..

P.S I am not a psycho in any way, I just wanted to think of the craziest way to kill the person above (in this case its [-Jax-])
Achromalia

MinNin wrote:

force them to watch suicidemouse.avi

if they don't start killing themselves, i'll then put them to the russian sleep expirement and torture them by playing Jane - It's a Fine Day hours on end and on the 3rd day, I'll stab them to death, then shoot them with a gun 50 times and then they'll be dead..
hmm. prolonged suffering.

I can just imagine it. Watching suicidemouse.avi would slightly affect me, but you'd be delusional to think it'd provoke me to kill myself. I could see myself enduring the three days of the russian sleep experiment somewhat well, but I'd definitely be hallucinating some weird shit. Listening to the song for a full day would be tolerable, the second day would get irritating but still tolerable as there would be tons of ideas in mind as to the ways i can remake the song, from breakcore and trance to neurofunk and Splittercore. I'd probably be pacing a lot on the second day. If I were attacked with a knife I'd likely manage to disarm you, but not without at least being slashed or stabbed twice.

Moving on.

I'd just cut you up. im lazy rn :c
Ryoid
pull your eyes and force you to eat it and watch you until you die running out of blood
DJ Enetro
Slow roasting, then drape him in peanut sauce, and stick a wooden stick through his roasted body.

Leave the resulting “satay orang” for wild animals to eat.

Idek
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Make them listen to every song ever made, played all at once, with headphones.
Dialect
put them in a soundproof room and play SCP 407. it would be weird and disgusting to watch.
Zekks
a tiny inflatable hammer
DJ Enetro
Inflate him like a balloon until he internally explodes from the air pressure.
keremaru
ooh, forgot about this >:')

ot: i'll sneak up on them from behind inside an alleyway and muffle them with a handkerchief powdered with remnants of sleep dust or some shit, kidnapping them. after he wakes up, he'll see a buzzsaw turned on, which cuts enetro in half, as he feels his eyes burning with a very strong sensation before the saw falls on his skull. vertically.
Refills
slowly transform their body into that of a robots, then brainwash them into thinking they're my servant.

While the person won't be dead, their former personality and body are.
DJ Enetro
kill him with a shot to the head.
Refills
simplistic, i like it

take a phone wire and wrap it around his neck while i inject him with various chemicals slowing down his heart rate and eventually killing him.

now this is how i want to die
Achromalia
be exposed to 30 Gz downward for 30 seconds without any form of G-suit or G-reducing equipment.
Aiseca
I will lock him up with Nico Yazawa in a metal safe.
Achromalia

Aiseca wrote:

I will lock him up with Nico Yazawawa in a metal safe.
Honestly wouldn't be too bad. ~6.7% chance of death, most likely because of deprivation of food or liquids.

OT: Send them off in a Sukhoi Su-27 and basic fighter pilot training for a dogfight against Mobius 1's F-22A Raptor.
Topic Starter
worst fl player
yikes

I would meme you to death
MisakiTobisawa-
I would give you deathstreams so that you would lose too much blood from your fingers.
Achromalia
Give them a taste of reality. Three dimensions, real life people, and real interaction. Then, distort that reality, not into 2D, but 4D. Oh wait no, looks like you were just attacked by a mob of people and drugged with a heavy concentration of dimethoxy propylthiophenethylamine.
vinnicci
acid
edvin184
-
Refills
Send them back to 1916, in France, and have them jump straight into no man's land while wearing 5000 LED lights. In the small chance that they survive, send them back to 3000 BC and have him take a journey with Otzi the Iceman, 1 day prior to his death.
MisakiTobisawa-
I destroyed your drums so you would be too bored
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

Have them tied to a 120-year-old Black Cherry tree so that they are immobile, and snipe them in each of their carpals and tarsals, shot with a .45-70 govt round each hour, letting them bleed out after each of the four joints were shot at least once, then dump a small 4 in. x 5 in. x 2 in. plastic container full of maggots on their head.
MisakiTobisawa-
Wait a minute, you're already dead, right? Well, I will simply cut off your skull then...

Don't kill me I'm innocent
show more