Nymph wrote:Hi Nymph here
顺便问一下 这个难度算hard还是normal？ 节奏大概是normal的节奏 排列和SV像Hard 那几个变速重叠可以算I了 這你要問Baka 當初我作的時候爆表了 便成Hard 後來baka說 ma...也行
02:08:866 (1) - newcombo bug又来了 加newcombo 恩
00:24:670 (1,1) - 我实在不觉得这个有必要叠在一起 看着和玩起来都不是很好 而且新人估计不少会发蒙
00:40:473 (1,2,3,1,1,2,1,2,1) - 这样的变速slider加重叠 我觉得已经算Insane的范畴了 在normal diff里面的话 我觉得实在非常危险
02:10:071 (4,5) - 这节奏我实在是搞不懂 尤其4的位置 fix
02:59:759 (5,6,1,2) - 这样的spacing不用Y轴做个对称嗎 fix
这hitsound不行啊。。太应付了 我强烈建议remap hitsound 现在这一点氛围都没 改了大小聲了
376,200,106634,2,0,B|336:296|336:296|272:256|224:320|160:232,1,280Download: Katakiri Rekka - Answer (bakabaka) [Spinboxer].osu
Download: Katakiri Rekka - Answer (bakabaka) [Spinboxer].osu
Suzully wrote:From my modding queue.
You should try HP+2, OD+2. Current set is too low as hard difficulty. OK
- 00:41:812 (1) - I think it's not good idea that you use x0.50 SV here. It's better to use x0.75. sorry I can't do this because 00:41:009 (2,3,1) - is entirety shape. so sorry I caan't
- 00:43:955 (1) - ^ ^
- 00:46:366 (3) - Don't put a note under the slidertracks. It's hidden and hard to read. add newcombo can let it more readable so just add newcombo
- 01:02:437 (2) - Add finish to the top of slider. sure :3
- 01:44:491 (1) - Using x0.50 SV is kinda confusing...yes please change it to x0.75. OK
- 01:48:241 (1) - As well as previous same pattern. same ;_;
- 01:50:384 (1) - ^ ^
- 02:08:866 (1) - Add finish. OK
Thank you ^-^
- 00:34:580 (1,1,1) - I feel clap sound doesn't fit here.
I think It's ok. sorry for ignore this. lol
- 00:41:812 (3,1) - It's kinda hard to read them (I guess players will misread (1) as it's at 00:42:348). I recommend you to put a note at 00:42:348 or remove (1).
I try to find some player to test this part. but them didn't feel unreadable for this part. so sorry I
don't want >.<
- 00:43:955 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - 2-2-2 rhythm should start on whitle line, that's more fun and easier to play. Try to add a note at 00:45:161, and then try the formation below.Good idea!
- 00:54:268 (2,1,2,3) - Oh, the rhythm is kinda weird, try one below.
Um... I think not weird. because It's really fit in this way In my option
- 01:51:723 (1) - You should add finish :3
- 02:17:437 (3) - ^
- 02:21:723 (3) - Add new combo as well as previous pattern (01:15:295 (1)).
- 02:50:652 (1,3) - Try Ctrl+R, and then...
- 02:50:786 (2,4) - ^ also try Ctrl+R. I think the counterclockwise flow is good, but on current formation, it's kinda hard to read (2).
- 03:36:857 (1,2,1,2) - I think you should put a note at 03:36:857, and then try to make same pattern after it. (and also reduce a repeat at 03:37:795 (2)). That will create better rhythm imo.fixed for all other :33
Download: Katakiri Rekka - Answer (bakabaka) [wcx's Normal].osu
Suzully wrote:[wcx's Normal]
- 01:00:295 (1,1) - There is too short time after a spinner. Remove 01:02:705 (1) or try the pattern below?
I think it is fine as a Normal diff , anyway the spinner is long enough , players have time to notise what to do after the spinner imo
- 01:53:866 (1) - Yes, actually this slider follows the vocal correctly, but I recommend you to changed it to 3/4-length-slider with one repeat because many-repeat-slider is kinda hard for newbie to read in easiest difficulty.
I think this is fine , the slider is not too short to see the back arrows , and its direction shows it has many repeats
- 02:05:920 (4) - Add new combo.
- 02:06:723 (1,1) - Fix as well as above.
same as I said
- 03:36:723 (1) - Clap sound fits the music too, but I recommend you to use finish instead of it as well as other diffs.