forum

Why is bancho bot always down now

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
InSa1nz
Just now when i was playing 20min song, i got kicked out cos i was unable to connect to bancho. It was not only me but the entire lobby of osu. Everyone says the server is shit/burning up etc etc. What is going on... this is my first time experiencing this.
TheMeq
This stuff happens some times, and peppy, bless him, does his best to keep things running smoothly. If bancho goes down, you have to deal with it, millions of players play this game, and peppy doesn't get sponsored by advertisements or any external company's, it's all done by him and the support of the players, so when this happens, just know that peppy is doing his best to get it back up again.
Topic Starter
InSa1nz

TheMeq wrote:

This stuff happens some times, and peppy, bless him, does his best to keep things running smoothly. If bancho goes down, you have to deal with it, millions of players play this game, and peppy doesn't get sponsored by advertisements or any external company's, it's all done by him and the support of the players, so when this happens, just know that peppy is doing his best to get it back up again.
Oh im quite new to osu so thanks for the explanation! Peppy gambatte :)
Houtarou Oreki
twirl_old_1
osu! gets attacked and/or peppy trips on a power cord occasionally, its all good