forum

You are Mafia. (Mafia win!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
pieguyn
Oh my god 63 pages

IMO LunaticMara is town (or maybe even a fourth party), and gains a useful ability when he gets the Amulet of Light. Looking at the flavor, I'd guess that the cult has it. He killed Salvage. That said, unvote animask

I think Lilac is either town or cult due to this
Code #1a9d8e: There are no jesters in this game.
Regarding Swiftwolf and Backfire, neither one seems like mafia, but I don't think we'd have two similar roles on the same side, so I'm inclined to say one of them is cult, but IMO neither one of them fit cult (maybe Backfire, but IMO he fits town more)

I really think bmin11 is a godfather or something :? I also think 0_o might be mafia, seeing as the role is based on how LS sees people, and the one time he won completely unnoticed would make him a lot more ominous. Both of these are gut feelings though :?
bmin11
tl;dr

Swift wrote:

So, honestly, do you REALLY think I'm that useless now? Swift + Suspicious != Useless.
It's a pain to see aux-roles playing scummier then mafias, and leading town to lynch their aux-roles. That's what you were doing for the past few, actually, every games. Please play it better. There is always a way to scumhunt without making yourself look like scum (this doesn't even make sense to start with)

I'm okay with either Lilac or Swift. Less for Swift though. I just don't like how he is defending by saying "I play like scum when I'm town". If we accept this, we would have to agree we would never lynch Swift.
bmin11
Actually, scratch Lilac. I'm still not sure with that guy.
Chris_old
flip flop back and forth

bmin is mafia
bmin11
Chris. I switched out, because I realized I actually did not know a thing about Lilac, and it was heavily influenced by the general view and thought he was suspicious after reading everyone pointing fingers at Lilac. I should have form my own opinion on, or at least understand what makes Lilac suspicious before posting such thing. Sorry for the confusion on that part.

I actually found it would be weird to lynch Lilac, because of this post:

Lilac wrote:

Code #1a9d8e: There are no jesters in this game.
I think you can already tell what kind of role Lilac could possibly have.
Jinxy
Hi im on a lousy as fuck phone that keeps logging me out so I can't post much, but I think swift is way too scummy.
rust45

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

rust45 wrote:

This my first game with Swift and I can see why people hate on him. This "playstlye" and "habit" issue should be something that he tries to fix, also, when you're on a forum, you have time to think about your actions and words before you make them. But, since Swift is almost always seen as scum just by the way he plays, there's a good chance that he's scum and even if he isn't, just getting rid of him will make me happier.
You know what's funny? My roles from the previous games weren't useless. In fact, they were quite useful in some way, shape or form. In LEM2, I was a nurse, which is quite important. In Two's mafia game, I was a cop/psychic, which was QUITE helpful, especially since I happened to spot two mafia in a row. In VGM, I was again a cop (well, detective), and got another mafia. In Paska Mafia, I was a replacement conditional vig, which turned out to be quite helpful in the long run. Dethy mafia doesn't really count, though, 'cause that's a minigame, where 80% of all the players are cops figuring out their role.

So, honestly, do you REALLY think I'm that useless now? Swift + Suspicious != Useless.
What roles you had != what role you get now

LS said that your role is decided on how he tends to view you as in the mafia games. Since you tend to be viewed as scum (as capitalized by D1 lynches) it would make sense that you would be scum.
rust45
Well, I'm surprised there haven't been any recent posts.

Anyway, I'm just going to remind everyone that tomorrow and the day after I shall be at a speech and debate competition and I will likely not be able to be on. I may find some way to get on, but for now assume I will be inactive for two days.
Jinxy
Alright, I don't have any major reason that hasn't been said, but what makes me look at Swift so bad the most is he act scummy, KNOWS he acts scummy, and while he says he will try to break his habit, he hasn't put that much effort.
Then he keeps talking about his past roles, which don't have relevance to his current role as LS doesn't use them to nake the roles, only his own opinion of the player.
Mashley
Because acting like scum is the best way for town to win amirite? And I haven't seen any votes in a while soooo...
Hello LadySuburu I would like to shoot Swiftwolf Yellowtail. Thankyou.
Lilac
LS went to bed now so it's going to be a long time before the shot gets confirmed.

Unvote, Vote: 0_o.
Jinxy
What, I didn't vote?

Well, fuck. I was chatting wih someone while writing that. Rereading again.
Mara
WOLF, MAY TALOS GUIDE YOU.
KRZY
Is that how dayvigs normally work? I thought you had to PM
Jinxy
I was looking at Lilac's post and I noticed this: #1a9d8e. Is it lilac colour?
Jinxy
That does not look like lilac
Rantai
Guess that's that on Swift.
Two_old
unvote, vote 0_o
Chris_old
what's your reasoning for trying to lynch faceman now
Two_old
he hasn't really said anything with much content

and I'd rather lynch him than anyone else who has stuck their head out today
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Thanks Mashley for stopping my chance to fix my mess.

/sarcasm
Two_old
you don't know if you're dead or not

might as well vote for 0_o
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Well, if turns out to be a dud, (which I sure hope it does >w>) then...

Vote: Faceman
Jinxy
If it turns out to be a dud then we should be lynching Mash
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Unless it turns out to be like Paska Mafia where he shoots himself instead.
Two_old

JInxyjem wrote:

If it turns out to be a dud then we should be lynching Mash
you would like that wouldn't you

let me just tell you straight out: unless you kill me tonight you will lose
Wojjan
Two i <3 u for confirming me as town but I honestly truly don't have a role yet. I can't possibly be town/mafia/cult to anyone yet.
I guess this will come to bite me in the ass in later games because right now you essentially have distilled wojjan mafia play to compare me to on later occasions.

I am still all for a swift lynch/vig and am not moving my vote which I believe was on him (if not, vote vash for good measure) until he is dead today.
NoHitter
I'm tired now.
Will post tomorrow. :/
Mashley

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Thanks Mashley for stopping my chance to fix my mess.

/sarcasm
You had plenty of change to get out of your hole. You used it to say that you were being scummy on purpose.
0_o
I post content when I have content to post. The game has been moving ridiculously fast and with the relatively little time I have to put into this game due to school I'm forced to spend most of my available time and energy just keeping up with the thread. It was the same case for ||||||||||. Not to mention this game has been a huge blob of wtf.

You can probably expect more activity from me in a week and a half or so. Unless I'm dead, in which case you will not.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
*Bang.*

Mashley pulled out a gun, and shot Swiftwolf in the head.

Swiftwolf just had no luck this time.

Swiftwolf Yellowtail - Role List Gambler (Town) - Shot D1.
Wojjan
Vote Lilac
Jinxy

JInxyjem wrote:

I don't think lynching Lilac is a good idea since he did one post that looked like a lie detector, but would be nice if he could explain why he used a hex colour code when he posted this.
Jinxy
Oh wait no better question why did LS not reply to that post.
Mashley

JInxyjem wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

I don't think lynching Lilac is a good idea since he did one post that looked like a lie detector, but would be nice if he could explain why he used a hex colour code when he posted this.
That's a good point. I hadn't paid much attention to that post before, but taking it into consideration lynching Lilac looks like a really bad idea.
Backfire
Wow.
Why, again, did we shoot SY?
Backfire
He was suspicious, but didn't we debunk that by "This guy always appears to be mafia but isnt ever a mafia"?
Again, I will state, LS PROBABLY didn't make it that easy. :l
But oh well...
I still have no idea who we're lynching.
MDuh has the least amount of posts (5) and has added like nothing to the convo.
Kokizi has 10.

Just saying.
Jinxy

Backfire wrote:

He was suspicious, but didn't we debunk that by "This guy always appears to be mafia but isnt ever a mafia"?
In a mafia game we should never rely on meta that much
Backfire
Well he honestly seemed like a bad townie to me.
And I was right.
I intentionally scared him into saying things when I voted him, since I knew what he was going to say.
He struck me as mafia for a while till I realized he was being sincerely silly at playing the game.
foulcoon
in this game it actually kind of makes sense to rely on meta
show more