Total Posts
show more
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..and I get ninja'd.
Chris_old
also if mashley doesn't shoot anyone today I say we lynch him

inb4 he shoots me for saying that
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
He's in the UK, which is an hour behind me. He might be sleeping right now. I'm not sure if he is or not.
Chris_old
I meant D1 not today sry
Backfire
Well anyways, Alright mara.
I see how you swing now.
</3
Mara
I THINK BACKFIRE IS AN ATHEIST

AND THE PRIEST IS GOING TO TAKE A BULLET JUST BECAUSE OF THAT

I HATE MY JOB
Chris_old
I think this has proven that mara/two are both working in cult/mafias best interest
Backfire
Athiest?
Im agnostic.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Backfire wrote:

Im agnostic.
..Same.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu

Two wrote:

it's your call ladysuburu but I'm going to exploit it
Not sure what exactally you mean here.

Regardless, I'd rather you not, but I can't stop you unless you get caught, as it's always been.

SPOILER
Backfire gets benefit of the doubt and since neither said much as well as Mara being contacted not contacting. Next violation I see is a modkill, guarenteed.
Two_old
profligates are usually godless :(
Two_old
what we learned from their conversation was that they aren't both mafia or both on the same cult team

that not only opens an opportunity for lunaticmara if he is cult to abuse it, but it also lets us use a very short process of elimination to potentially confirm backfire as town
Two_old
and then now I'm thinking that since you allowed it you confirmed them as town yourself
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I find it quite interesting how this game keeps bouncing back and forth between people and seeing them as suspicious in some way, shape or form.
Chris_old

Two wrote:

and then now I'm thinking that since you allowed it you confirmed them as town yourself
or maybe there are too few mafia/cult to kill them off
Backfire
Oh man this game is so awesome.
Mara
EVERYONE WHO BELIVES IN GOD SHALL COPYPASTE THIS LINE TO THEIR NEXT MESSAGE

OTHERWISE THEY ARE EVIL

LADY MARA, PLEASE HELP US MORTALS TO FIND THE EVIL - WHO DOESN'T LOVE ANYONE. SHARE YOUR LOVE TO US AND PROTECT US FOREVER.

AMEN.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Backfire wrote:

Oh man this game is so awesome.
Fast paced, too. 62 pages already, and it's only D1.
Backfire
I don't trust mara.

Im not evil but, I don't care to copy paste that.

Plus he scares the hell out of me.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
...I love getting ninja'd sometimes. >w>

LADY MARA, PLEASE HELP US MORTALS TO FIND THE EVIL - WHO DOESN'T LOVE ANYONE. SHARE YOUR LOVE TO US AND PROTECT US FOREVER.

AMEN.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Backfire wrote:

I don't trust mara.

Im not evil but, I don't care to copy paste that.

Plus he scares the hell out of me.
I'm only doing it in spite of what I believe in. There may be a god/goddess out there, but does it really exist?

That's the way I see it, honestly.
Wojjan

AMEN.
Wojjan
best scumhunting strat in the game so far
Backfire

Wojjan wrote:

best scumhunting strat in the game so far
Of course.
Lilac
I'm alright with the previous blessing.
KRZY
I don't get this blessing thing. Does it actually have any effects?

Also Two, a little question.

Two wrote:

what we learned from their conversation was that they aren't both mafia or both on the same cult team
I get this part.

Two wrote:

that not only opens an opportunity for lunaticmara if he is cult to abuse it, but it also lets us use a very short process of elimination to potentially confirm backfire as town

Two wrote:

I don't get this part.

Explain a bit easier please?
Lilac

KRZY wrote:

I don't get this blessing thing. Does it actually have any effects?
No, that's why I said I'm alright with the previous one...

...Who knows though, something might work later on with future ones.
Two_old

KRZY wrote:

Explain a bit easier please?
we think: hey they aren't aligned
we think: if one of them dies and is mafia, the other definitely isn't
^scenario 1

we think: hey they aren't aligned
he thinks: awesome time to recruit them
^lunaticmara as cult exploiting

we can also infer that because ladysuburu didn't notice this issue, this wasn't an issue and so both players are town aligned

on that note, I was trying to find wojjan's post history and noticed that jinxyjem didn't include wojjan in the list of players (which is understandable since they aren't in the first post)

the thing with that is, if they both were mafia together jinxyjem wouldn't have left wojjan out

on top of that, because wojjan joined late, it's far less likely for wojjan to have been mafia or cult to begin with in my opinion

I see right now 3 confirmed town: backfire, lunaticmara, and wojjan
KRZY

Two wrote:

explanations
Thank you.
rust45
Damn, it seems this game is most active when I'm sitting at my school desk. Regardless, I have to work with it anyway.

First of all, a question for NoHitter: When did you use your demotivater ability on Mara?

Now, regarding Mashley's day kill thing, I really don't think that shot should be wasted on D1, but at the same time, mafia will probably try to go after him during the night. But you never know, the mafia might not believe him and I'm not really sure if I can trust him on it.

This my first game with Swift and I can see why people hate on him. This "playstlye" and "habit" issue should be something that he tries to fix, also, when you're on a forum, you have time to think about your actions and words before you make them. But, since Swift is almost always seen as scum just by the way he plays, there's a good chance that he's scum and even if he isn't, just getting rid of him will make me happier.

0_o to me seems like he could be an independent, as when he plays he does tend to not get on the nerves of town or scum keeping him alive till the end. Because of his ability to stay alive it would make since if he got a survivor role with possibly another ability.

I would talk about what I think about how Mara investigated Hitter and Hitter's claim, but before that I want Hitter to answer my question.

Two wrote:

I see right now 3 confirmed town: backfire, lunaticmara, and wojjan
Can't really argue with that logic.
Chris_old
none of that confirms anybody

and especially not all 3
Backfire
I'm pretty sure it confirms me, but not Mara.
At least I was doing something only a town aligned would do, or whatever, since why would I say that if mara was mafia with me?
There's a possibility that im cult, but im not. :l
KRZY

Backfire wrote:

At least I was doing something only a town aligned would do, or whatever, since why would I say that if mara was mafia with me?
lol that doesn't look good when you say it

regardless, I believe backfire is town
Backfire
^^; Sorry about that.
I couldnt put it into words that would be less scummy sounding.
Mara

Backfire wrote:

Swiftwolf Yellowtail

rust45 wrote:

This my first game with Swift and I can see why people hate on him. This "playstlye" and "habit" issue should be something that he tries to fix, also, when you're on a forum, you have time to think about your actions and words before you make them. But, since Swift is almost always seen as scum just by the way he plays, there's a good chance that he's scum and even if he isn't, just getting rid of him will make me happier.
You know what's funny? My roles from the previous games weren't useless. In fact, they were quite useful in some way, shape or form. In LEM2, I was a nurse, which is quite important. In Two's mafia game, I was a cop/psychic, which was QUITE helpful, especially since I happened to spot two mafia in a row. In VGM, I was again a cop (well, detective), and got another mafia. In Paska Mafia, I was a replacement conditional vig, which turned out to be quite helpful in the long run. Dethy mafia doesn't really count, though, 'cause that's a minigame, where 80% of all the players are cops figuring out their role.

So, honestly, do you REALLY think I'm that useless now? Swift + Suspicious != Useless.
KRZY
Mara can quote?!
KRZY
oh i guess he can :S
Chris_old
swift + suspicious = easy lynch

that's as simple as I can put it for you, mafia or not
pieguyn
Oh my god 63 pages

IMO LunaticMara is town (or maybe even a fourth party), and gains a useful ability when he gets the Amulet of Light. Looking at the flavor, I'd guess that the cult has it. He killed Salvage. That said, unvote animask

I think Lilac is either town or cult due to this
Code #1a9d8e: There are no jesters in this game.
Regarding Swiftwolf and Backfire, neither one seems like mafia, but I don't think we'd have two similar roles on the same side, so I'm inclined to say one of them is cult, but IMO neither one of them fit cult (maybe Backfire, but IMO he fits town more)

I really think bmin11 is a godfather or something :? I also think 0_o might be mafia, seeing as the role is based on how LS sees people, and the one time he won completely unnoticed would make him a lot more ominous. Both of these are gut feelings though :?
show more