You are Mafia. (Mafia win!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
...He got a result on you?
Two_old
don't forget that this is day 1

the chances of lynching mafia are astronomically low, so why is anyone discounting a guilty result delivered by the host?
adam2046

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

LunaticMara wrote:

WHO IS THIS ADAM AND WHAT HE DOES?

THAT'S A QUESTION WE SHALL SEEK FROM THE GODS!

I SENSE HUGE AMOUNT OF GOOD AURA FROM ADAM, BUT ALSO HORRIBLE, EVIL AURA. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, CHILDREN?

I NEED TO GET THE AMULET OF LIGHT.
lrn2r
NoHitter

Two wrote:

I'm trying to tell you that no one talked about demotivation being helpful. It's obviously only helpful if you use it on the opposing faction, whatever that may be.
So how exactly is demotivation bad then if it's helpful when I target anti-town?
Plus I also got a motivation, which I used on adam.

Tell me Two (and the rest of you who are voting me) do you really believe that I'm anti-town?
Backfire
Because the result seems too convenient.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

adam2046 wrote:

LunaticMara wrote:

WHO IS THIS ADAM AND WHAT HE DOES?

THAT'S A QUESTION WE SHALL SEEK FROM THE GODS!

I SENSE HUGE AMOUNT OF GOOD AURA FROM ADAM, BUT ALSO HORRIBLE, EVIL AURA. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, CHILDREN?

I NEED TO GET THE AMULET OF LIGHT.
lrn2r
..oh right. You're apparently a flip-flop for him.
NoHitter
Ninja'd
Well, if you really want to believe in a faulty cop result then I can't stop you, but at least let Mara post first.
Remember: It was not Mara who posted it but LS.
Usually the mod never declares the cop result.
Backfire
NoHitter
I stated that I do not think you are anti-town.
But it is in our best interests to take the risk since we were told you were guilty.
Two_old

NoHItter wrote:

Tell me Two (and the rest of you who are voting me) do you really believe that I'm anti-town?
frankly I don't care

a town demotivator can screw over town just as much as mafia can, much like a vigilante

the fact that someone got a guilty result on you just makes it horrible to keep you alive

if we don't lynch you, we are pretty much lynching blind anyway and could get rid of a role much more useful than yours
Backfire
Plus, I'm pretty sure I can't convince them that this game is definatley never going to give us things outright, so I think the whole guilty thing is bullshit.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
The interesting part is the fact that when Salvage died, he flipped "Mafia? Follower" which could mean that he wasn't even a part of the mafia at all.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Two wrote:

the fact that someone got a guilty result on you just makes it horrible to keep you alive
Not unless they're insane/paranoid, which can be possible.
rust45

Wojjan wrote:

hi rust hi backfire
I was reading thank you.

About Mara's "investigation" on Hitter, he did state earlier that he needed the amulet of light in order to sense "auras" properly. We know he doesn't have the amulet of light so we don't even know if we can trust the investigation. While Hitter being cryptic about his role does bug me, I don't think there's a reason to jump on him unless we have solid evidence on him.

Dammit, I hit preview and now there's way too much to respond to, and if I don't leave now, I'm going to be late. Sorry guys, I'll have to jump back in after school.
Backfire
But anyways, still voting NoHitter.
Im sorry. ;w;
Two_old
if you want to argue for lunaticmara being insane/paranoid, that's all the more reason to want nohitter lynched
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Rust: That's what happens when you play in an active game.
Backfire

Two wrote:

if you want to argue for lunaticmara being insane/paranoid, that's all the more reason to want nohitter lynched
Thats exactly what I said.
Lynching NoHitter would PROVE if Mara is just being retarded.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail

Two wrote:

Actually, it's not. If he is in fact insane/paranoid, then NH would turn out to be town, not scum.
Two_old

Two wrote:

Actually, it's not. If he is in fact insane/paranoid, then NH would turn out to be town, not scum.
that is the point
NoHitter
Two, you are forgetting that my role is not restricted just to that of a motivator/demotivator.
If you do lynch me, you get rid of only one set of abilities I can do.

And let me remind that it wasn't Mara who posted it.
At least let the "cop" confirm first before you start placing me on the chopping table.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Then again, it could be another one of those "Mafia?" results, causing us to get even MORE confused than before.
Two_old
so now are you claiming judas or restless spirit or what
NoHitter
Ninja'd
The problem is that a test lynch on me would waste what other abilities I have.
NoHitter
Ninja'd again :/
I'm neither Judas nor Restless Spirit.
I may have other abilities which could be useful to town, but if you lynch me, you lose them.
Two_old
if lynching you confirms you town and lunaticmara paranoid/insane and keeps you in the game, I'm not seeing the reason behind your opposition to your death
NoHitter
The first ninja'd post wasn't a response to your "Judas/Reckless Spirit" post.
Two_old
I know
NoHitter
Then you should know that when I get lynched, I die and can't use my abilities anymore.
NoHitter
Those abilities may be better than the act of confirming if Mara is paranoid or not.
Backfire
Ok, What are your abilities?
:l
Backfire
...Ok.

Game-changing shit right here.
Mara is insane.
NoHitter is innocent.

Unvote
Backfire
Mod
Can we get a vote count up in this biznitch?
Mashley

Lilac wrote:

since Mashley isn't independent, there's no way in hell he's town with that little posting.
Actually I'm posting quite frequently in the time I have, but I don't have huge amounts of time to post. I get this every game, it's ridiculous.
Vote NoHItter. The guilty result is at least something to go on here, which we don't have for anyone else and the fact that he hopped on that KRZY bandwagon makes him all the more suspicious. His claims that it is beneficial to town for him not to reveal his role are really scummy Okay and now I saw Backfire's post. Are you a day investigative or something?
Two_old

Backfire wrote:

...Ok.

Mara is insane.
NoHitter is innocent.

Unvote
hey guys I used this ability that I can't tell you about on backfire

they're guilty

why can't I tell you about it even though I just told you what it was? BECAUSE I LIKE DRAMA
Rantai

Backfire wrote:

...Ok.

Mara is insane.
NoHitter is innocent.

Unvote
What exactly happened?
NoHitter
You know what I'm just gonna full claim to get this over with, because:
a) Only a couple of you guys believed me.
b) I'm afraid that when I go to sleep and get home the next day, I'll be dead because majority of the discussion usually happens when I'm away.
c) Even if I die overnight, it's better than being lynched uselessly.

I can ask LS a question everyday. Since I ask a lot of questions to get the game moving.
Depending on the question I ask, I get an ability. I can only do this once per day.
For instance, I asked about overpowered roles that LS gave. I got a one-shot Motivator/Demotivator which I just used on adam and Mara respectively.

Now can we please NOT lynch me, and look for someone else?
Alternatively, lynch me and prove Mara's sanity? (which he himself hasn't confirmed)
NoHitter
Also Two, I hope you're happy.
You just ruined the game for me.
Then again you did it with Lybydose too, didn't you?

Edit: And please don't bother replying to this. (It was meant to be rhetorical FYI)

Good night guys.
0_o
That seems legit.

unvote NoHItter

I wouldn't say Mara is insane (in mafia terms at least), but that we can't take all of his results/sayings/whatever it is he does at face value.
Rantai
Unvote

I believe that.
Two_old
well then, unvote, vote KRZY
show more