You are Mafia. (Mafia win!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Backfire
But seriously I have to go >>
See you guys later.
Sleep Powder
It still seems like Backfire and Swiftwolf have somewhat identical roles...
Rantai

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

If you take a look at my previous games, you'll understand what I mean. Especially Two's Mafia Game and Less Experimental Mafia 2. Also, guess I managed to fool more than one person. Go me, I guess.
Two's game wasn't a good example, I didn't believe you were mafia if I recall. This time I have a suspicion you might be.

I was mafia in Less Experiment 2 so no matter what you were doing I knew you weren't. Kind of bias but you haven't fooled me just yet if those were your two most scummy games.

All in all you clinging to that fact to excuse your behaviour is suspicious and not your actual behaviour (if that makes any sense).
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Animask: Yeah, I have a feeling that we have similar roles.

Rantai: Actually, this IS my actual behavior.
Rantai
Not from my perspective.

Acting suspicious and justifying it are somewhat different to me.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
To be honest, I never actually revealed it from my previous games. I wanted it kept a secret until a certain point in time, such as this game.
Rantai
Convenient I guess.
Chris_old
so after animask dies we're gonna kill adam unless animask is mafia then swiftwolf

good to know
Chris_old
I mean mashley in place of adam if animask is mafia then swiftwolf
0_o
why Mashley again?
Chris_old
cause he believes animask is a doctor and ignored the fact they claimed miller
0_o
I don't think he ignored the miller claim:

Mashley wrote:

it fits his *ahem* unique character.
Pretty sure that's referring to the miller part, not the doctor part.
0_o
inb4 lynch 0_o after Swift if animask and Mashley are mafia
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Actually, I think he's referring to both, but okay.

Also, millers come out guilty on a cop result, (I believe, unless they're insane/paranoid) so being a miller isn't as bad as being scum, but it's more confusing than being scum.

...If that makes any sense to you.
Chris_old
I think there are two cults in this game and no mafia
0_o
If that's true then unless they are cultafia we are in for a really long game.
0_o
Do you think that just because of something in your PM or is there something else?
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

Do you think that just because of something in your PM is there something else?
cause of what LunaticMara said

The Dark Brotherhood is a organization who murders people for money.

The Black Sacrament is a thing where you put candles around and pray for an assassin to come to fulfill your murder request.
2 groups 2 cults

maybe I read too much into it though
0_o
Oh. I dunno, it would be a little weird if the entire game was based around Skyrim.
Ivalset
LS really likes skyrim and cults, so I wouldn't be that surprised.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Actually, I don't think it's ALL based around Skyrim. Remember, this is how LS sees the players from their previous mafia games.
foulcoon
I think if there is cult then it would only be one cult. Doesn't make sense to have the Black Sacrement as a cult, its more of a ceremony, right?
Mashley

0_o wrote:

Oh. I dunno, it would be a little weird if the entire game was based around Skyrim.
Why would you say that? Unless your role is also related to Skyrim, but I know mine certainly isn't.
And I was referring to animask's claim as a whole by the way.
Mara

Chris wrote:

The Dark Brotherhood is a organization who murders people for money.

The Black Sacrament is a thing where you put candles around and pray for an assassin to come to fulfill your murder request.
2 groups 2 cults
[/quote]

The Black Sacrament is not a group, it's a ritual (yeah, thingasdsda) to ask for help from an assassin from The Dark Brotherhood.
Mara
Oh well, that quote got fucked up, but who gives a shit.
0_o

Mashley wrote:

0_o wrote:

Why would you say that? Unless your role is also related to Skyrim, but I know mine certainly isn't.
And I was referring to animask's claim as a whole by the way.
I think you misread my post. I'm saying I don't think the game's theme revolves around Skyrim.
Mashley
My bad, didn't read it properly.
Anyway, I don't think Mara is part of a cult, it seems more likely to me that he is something else entirely. But whatever his role, it's clear that he is very dangerous to keep around so I suggest lynching him today. Vote LunaticMara.
Sleep Powder
Mara's role revolves around Skyrim. Why would you think the entire game?

There could be a cult, but so far I don't see any signs of there being one. There could be a mason group or something similar. Who else here besides Two would qualify for a role like that? (Unless he dies on Day 1 automatically lol)
Mara
BY THE DIVINES!

I HAVE FOUND THE NEW CURE FOR THIS HORRIBLE DOOM!

EVERYONE SHOULD QUIT THEIR JOBS AND MEET ME AT THE CHURCH, I HAVE STUFF TO TELL YOU ABOUT!
Chris_old
last person who voted for LunaticMara after he went crazy ended up dead
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Hmm.. sounds like he's unlynchable. I highly suggest you unvote, Mashley.
Wojjan
OH MY GOD VOTE LILAC
Wojjan
mara can you FUS RO STRONGLYNCH lilac please
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Any reasons why, Wojjan?
Wojjan
because two makes the most convincing point in the thread so far since "state the role you'd give people" against him and he counters by "yeah but WE'RE SICK OF YOU WOO SPRING BREAK"
Mara
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE AMULET OF LIGHT?

SOMEONE HAS IT

THE PERSON WHO CARRIES IT NEEDS TO GET LYNCHED - THIS PERSON WHO HAS THE AMULET OF LIGHT IS ALSO A PERSON WITH AN EVIL AURA

ALSO, MY CHILD, WOJJAN, THE WORDS "FUS RO" MEANS "FORCE" AND "BALANCE".
Wojjan
Mara if you can actually use force words use BAH MIR ZUL please I wanna see what it does
Chris_old
so lunaticmara is a psycho who can kill until whoever has the amulet of light dies which is probably the dark brotherhood leader

so lunaticmara is essentially a compulsive vigilante lyncher with a post restriction
Wojjan
oh okay that makes sense too

vote mara to see if it kills me and if not vote lilac again
Two_old
I already voted for him and didn't die
show more