Community Forum

★ ・ ♦ 。 D e r a y G F X 。 ♦ ・★ [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
206
show more
e0486

Deley- wrote:





Hello, I'm sorry to delay so many requests, I was too busy this week ;_;

[img]https://puu.sh/zQmvc/be0ce0ddbc.gif[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmv3/93d227e7f8.jpg[/img]
SORRY FOR THE DELAY A LOT, I REALLY SORRY, I CAN'T DO WHAT I WANT FOR LACK OF TIME ;;;___;;;.[/box]
https://puu.sh/zLt3s/b320b48bcc.gif[/img:1337]

Pending:
Maariianoo
Asami Anny
- Ailen -
Alfearox
Anonymouns
Time Capsule
Lucidii
Gabriel FFT
[Suki]
[-Sneaky-]
Shisuku

In a few hours I'll upload the remaining requests, I'm sorry to delay so much, really, I'm so sorry

Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
FROM NOW I DO NOT ACCEPT MORE REQUETS, I BE INACTIVE UNTIL JUNIE
thank you so much!!
Topic Starter
Deley-






[img]https://puu.sh/zQqLy/af390bc78c.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLm/7efb78cb5d.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLt/50088fc781.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLn/b953af5b0a.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLs/f7682c8813.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLi/31f46dbbac.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLu/eef1e49fb4.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLk/1fc5c6d846.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLl/db2ebab12a.jpg[/img]
Perdón por entregarlo sin el banner, es que no sé como hacerlo, mañana veo como hago el banner ;_;.


https://puu.sh/zQqP4/078a41735e.jpg
Mañana hago tu banner y signature :$.


1. https://puu.sh/zQqQS/c229a38bf0.jpg
2. https://puu.sh/zQqQU/2d5a3b14db.jpg


https://puu.sh/zQqSV/d84de9f70b.jpg

https://puu.sh/zQqTI/4b378da60f.jpg


1. https://puu.sh/zQqUN/5c24b4db38.jpg
2. https://puu.sh/zQqUQ/16b02cd7c3.jpg

Pending:
Maariianoo (UP Banner)
Asami Anny (UP Banner & Signature)
Alfearox (UP Banner)
Time Capsule
Gabriel FFT
[Suki]
[-Sneaky-]
Shisuku

Tomorrow I upload the remaining requests, sorry for the delay

Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
Lucidii

Deley- wrote:







[img]https://puu.sh/zQqLy/af390bc78c.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLm/7efb78cb5d.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLt/50088fc781.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLn/b953af5b0a.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLs/f7682c8813.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLi/31f46dbbac.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLu/eef1e49fb4.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLk/1fc5c6d846.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLl/db2ebab12a.jpg[/img]
Perdón por entregarlo sin el banner, es que no sé como hacerlo, mañana veo como hago el banner ;_;.


https://puu.sh/zQqP4/078a41735e.jpg
Mañana hago tu banner y signature :$.


1. https://puu.sh/zQqQS/c229a38bf0.jpg
2. https://puu.sh/zQqQU/2d5a3b14db.jpg


https://puu.sh/zQqSV/d84de9f70b.jpg

https://puu.sh/zQqTI/4b378da60f.jpg


1. https://puu.sh/zQqUN/5c24b4db38.jpg
2. https://puu.sh/zQqUQ/16b02cd7c3.jpg

Pending:
Maariianoo (UP Banner)
Asami Anny (UP Banner & Signature)
Alfearox (UP Banner)
Time Capsule
Gabriel FFT
[Suki]
[-Sneaky-]
Shisuku

Tomorrow I upload the remaining requests, sorry for the delay

Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
Thank you so much ~
Senakio

Deley- wrote:





Hello, I'm sorry to delay so many requests, I was too busy this week ;_;



[img]https://puu.sh/zQmvc/be0ce0ddbc.gif[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmv3/93d227e7f8.jpg[/img]
SORRY FOR THE DELAY A LOT, I REALLY SORRY, I CAN'T DO WHAT I WANT FOR LACK OF TIME ;;;___;;;.


https://puu.sh/zLt3s/b320b48bcc.gif
I am very sorry for the delay, your first request and the fact that I have been late :CCCCCCC.


https://puu.sh/zPyvd/ca186b5a6a.gif
I hope do you like it, I very sorry for the delay ;_____;.


[img]https://puu.sh/zQmJA/58fcab9033.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmJs/942acbbc36.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmJu/58acfd1f83.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmJH/5e11bc5fb4.png[/img]


[img]https://puu.sh/zQmJF/ecb6a9ed50.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmJG/bb1216e80e.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmJw/30c4f979a5.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmJJ/a88b4b59a5.png[/img]
I hope do you like ♥.


https://puu.sh/zQmLl/bbf01ebec8.png
Lamento la demora ;_;. No supe donde colocar el gif, para mi parecer no quedaba bien en ninguna parte, espero y te guste :(.


https://puu.sh/zQhcb/74c974c9e7.gif


[img]https://puu.sh/zQmPN/2647cebc06.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmPO/9e0a436dae.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmPS/6f70169a3f.png[/img]
The photos you gave me, they did not look good, so I decided to look for some more beautiful, I hope do you like it uwu.


[img]https://puu.sh/zQmVs/0db31d9430.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQmVk/21ad6db3f9.jpg[/img]


https://puu.sh/zQmVC/9b8c4b2c64.jpg
:?

Pending:
Maariianoo
Asami Anny
- Ailen -
Alfearox
Anonymouns
Time Capsule
Lucidii
Gabriel FFT
[Suki]
[-Sneaky-]
Shisuku

In a few hours I'll upload the remaining requests, I'm sorry to delay so much, really, I'm so sorry

Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
FROM NOW I DO NOT ACCEPT MORE REQUETS, I BE INACTIVE UNTIL JUNIE
thank you so much
- Mia

Deley- wrote:





https://puu.sh/zQmLl/bbf01ebec8.png
Lamento la demora ;_;. No supe donde colocar el gif, para mi parecer no quedaba bien en ninguna parte, espero y te guste :(.
Está bien. De todas formas está muy hermoso. Gracias. <3
Anonymouns

Deley- wrote:







[img]https://puu.sh/zQqLy/af390bc78c.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLm/7efb78cb5d.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLt/50088fc781.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLn/b953af5b0a.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLs/f7682c8813.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLi/31f46dbbac.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLu/eef1e49fb4.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLk/1fc5c6d846.jpg[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zQqLl/db2ebab12a.jpg[/img]
Perdón por entregarlo sin el banner, es que no sé como hacerlo, mañana veo como hago el banner ;_;.


https://puu.sh/zQqP4/078a41735e.jpg
Mañana hago tu banner y signature :$.


1. https://puu.sh/zQqQS/c229a38bf0.jpg
2. https://puu.sh/zQqQU/2d5a3b14db.jpg


https://puu.sh/zQqSV/d84de9f70b.jpg

https://puu.sh/zQqTI/4b378da60f.jpg


1. https://puu.sh/zQqUN/5c24b4db38.jpg
2. https://puu.sh/zQqUQ/16b02cd7c3.jpg

Pending:
Maariianoo (UP Banner)
Asami Anny (UP Banner & Signature)
Alfearox (UP Banner)
Time Capsule
Gabriel FFT
[Suki]
[-Sneaky-]
Shisuku

Tomorrow I upload the remaining requests, sorry for the delay

Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
Thank you so much
Nikaido Shinku
■ Request to: Deley
■ Type: Avatar - Collab
■ Size: Avatar: 128x128
■ Text: Yes, Left Xia, Right Shinku
■ Image link: https://imgur.com/a/EZaxc
■ Border: No Border
■ Shape: Rounded
Larana


1. https://i.imgur.com/SGNj1gW.png
2. https://i.imgur.com/oihlNKk.png

Again♥

1.https://i.imgur.com/66fce7B.png
2.https://i.imgur.com/B0fY3FQ.png

Si algo esta mal, hazmelo saber <: ♥

1.https://i.imgur.com/sZFOONa.png
2.https://i.imgur.com/YdgDxFN.png
No problem, that's why I'm here(?, I hope and you like it♥
Yoshiix-

Larana wrote:



1.https://i.imgur.com/sZFOONa.png
2.https://i.imgur.com/YdgDxFN.png
No problem, that's why I'm here(?, I hope and you like it♥
Thank you!! It's perfect! I love it ♥~
Shisuku
• Request to: Larana
• Type: Signature
• Image: https://assets.cdn.moviepilot.de/files/ ... elbild.jpg
• Size: Signature: 650x150
• Text: I´m Just Gettin´Started
• Border: No Border
• Animation: Yes
• Any suggestion: Make it Badass Thank you Very much! :D
Feel free to
Tengo una pregunta, se que deley esta inactivo, pero hice el request cuando estava activo, lo subiras pronto? Sino me gustaria cambiar y que lo hicera Larana
SebasZX
Request to: Larana
Type: Signature
Image: https://giffiles.alphacoders.com/345/34577.gif
Size: Signature: 650x150
Text: Yes "I changed the laws that a god stablished"
Border: No
Shape: Tear
Animation: Yes
Any suggestion: Can please add a effect of darkness increasing along with the text
appearing?

I hope it don't mess you so much :'3
Fukkatsu
• Request to: Larana
• Type: Avatar collab
• Image: https://puu.sh/zVbe9/c174e5bcf9.jpg
• Size: Avatar: 128x128
• Text: No
• Border:Normal
• Shape:Square
• Animation: No
• Any suggestion: Que se vea lindo - los colores y eso >-<
Senakio
Fill in the mistakes I'm sorry
Seuumi
• Request to: Larana
• Type: Avatar Collab
• Image: https://imgur.com/a/xH5lL
• Size: 128x128
• Text: Yes (left Slice, Right Lunicity)
• Border: Normal
• Shape: Circle
• Animation: No
• Any suggestion: Cute Font!
Topic Starter
Deley-




No supe como hacer tu banner y signature, las imagenes no son muy buenas ; _ ;. Si gustas me puedes pasar otras fotos y las hago enseguida!.


https://puu.sh/zVqaO/31cda26df0.gif


https://puu.sh/zQqTI/4b378da60f.jpg
What I still did not understand if I had to put it, I tried it but it does not look good, I hope do you like :(.


1. https://puu.sh/zVqar/16a2c654d9.jpg
2. https://puu.sh/zVqan/2c308ffc6d.jpg


https://puu.sh/zVqaE/1a060a1a7c.gif
Perdón por la demora ;_;. No tengo ningún buen gif de nieve y el que me diste no quedaba bien, espero te guste de todas formas :c.


[img]https://puu.sh/zVqU4/a5a2d56722.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zVqU3/b5bd844671.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zVqU2/d88335d8af.jpg[/img]


https://puu.sh/zVqIC/d4ff9e9b5b.png
I'm not very good at improving this type of images, I hope you do like :(.

Pending:

Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
Topic Starter
Deley-

Nikaido Shinku wrote:

■ Request to: Deley
■ Type: Avatar - Collab
■ Size: Avatar: 128x128
■ Text: Yes, Left Xia, Right Shinku
■ Image link: https://imgur.com/a/EZaxc
■ Border: No Border
■ Shape: Rounded

Xia Mo wrote:

Type: Banner
• Request to: Deley
• Image link: https://imgur.com/a/rf8ZF
• Size: Banner: 620x192
• Text: Yes | XiaMo's Userpage
• Border:No Border
• Shape:Yes| square
• Animation: https://imgur.com/a/ZHkMS
• Any suggestion:make it cute 😉 Thank you 😀
I want to remind you that I do not accept any more request, if you like, you can cancel or you can change it so that the request is made by Larana. Thank you for reading.
[Suki]

Deley- wrote:




https://puu.sh/zVqU4/a5a2d56722.png[/img:1337]

Pending:

Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
oyewoye! thanks
Asami Anny

Deley- wrote:





No supe como hacer tu banner y signature, las imagenes no son muy buenas ; _ ;. Si gustas me puedes pasar otras fotos y las hago enseguida!.


https://puu.sh/zVqaO/31cda26df0.gif


https://puu.sh/zQqTI/4b378da60f.jpg
What I still did not understand if I had to put it, I tried it but it does not look good, I hope do you like :(.


1. https://puu.sh/zVqar/16a2c654d9.jpg
2. https://puu.sh/zVqan/2c308ffc6d.jpg


https://puu.sh/zVqaE/1a060a1a7c.gif
Perdón por la demora ;_;. No tengo ningún buen gif de nieve y el que me diste no quedaba bien, espero te guste de todas formas :c.


[img]https://puu.sh/zVqU4/a5a2d56722.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zVqU3/b5bd844671.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zVqU2/d88335d8af.jpg[/img]


https://puu.sh/zVqIC/d4ff9e9b5b.png
I'm not very good at improving this type of images, I hope you do like :(.

Pending:

Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
Banner: https://www.zerochan.net/537129
Sig: https://www.zerochan.net/2137142
nwn
Feel free to

Deley- wrote:





No supe como hacer tu banner y signature, las imagenes no son muy buenas ; _ ;. Si gustas me puedes pasar otras fotos y las hago enseguida!.


https://puu.sh/zVqaO/31cda26df0.gif


https://puu.sh/zQqTI/4b378da60f.jpg

What I still did not understand if I had to put it, I tried it but it does not look good, I hope do you like :(.


1. https://puu.sh/zVqar/16a2c654d9.jpg

2. https://puu.sh/zVqan/2c308ffc6d.jpg



https://puu.sh/zVqaE/1a060a1a7c.gif

Perdón por la demora ;_;. No tengo ningún buen gif de nieve y el que me diste no quedaba bien, espero te guste de todas formas :c.


[img]https://puu.sh/zVqU4/a5a2d56722.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zVqU3/b5bd844671.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/zVqU2/d88335d8af.jpg[/img]


https://puu.sh/zVqIC/d4ff9e9b5b.png

I'm not very good at improving this type of images, I hope you do like :(.


Pending:

Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
Te quedo re bueno gracias :D valio la pena esperar
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply