1. osu!community
  2. Other
  3. Art
posted
Rules


• Don't multirequest (same request in different threads)
• Use the form
• Don't request via PM
• Good image quality
• Be patient
• Use our work for at least 1 week
• Don't request for another
Form


• Request to: Larana | Deley
• Type: Banner | Signature | Avatar
• Image:
• Size: Banner: 620x192 | Signature: 650x150 | Avatar: 128x128
• Text: Yes | No
• Border:
• Shape:
• Animation: Yes | No
• Any suggestion:
Borders



Shapes



Examples

Larana

Avatars
Solo:



Collab:







Coming Soon More

Banners

Coming Soon More

Signatures


Coming Soon More

Deley

Avatars
Solo:



Collab:










Signatures








Coming Soon More
Support


[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/671425][img]https://puu.sh/zgIyO/8f14a3abc7.png[/img][/url]
posted
Deley puto :D
posted
Primer y Segundo post
posted
Deley es pto D:
posted
Ooooh! Goodluck! ❤️
posted
• Request to: Deley
• Type: Signature
• Image: https://imgur.com/8n7gDmp
• Size: Signature: 650x150
• Border: None
• Shape: Rectangle
• Animation: Yes
• Any suggestion: Can you please add colorful Christmas theme lights to the trees and have the word "sin" (no caps) on it without animation (just try to make it look clean<3)

thank you and happy holidays!
posted
Hi Deley! Just wanna ask that can i use one of your examples as my avatar ?

Thank you ❤
posted
Good luck on your thread! :)
posted

Chino iz ded wrote:

Hi Deley! Just wanna ask that can i use one of your examples as my avatar ?

Thank you ❤
Of course you can! :D
posted

Deley- wrote:

Chino iz ded wrote:

Hi Deley! Just wanna ask that can i use one of your examples as my avatar ?

Thank you ❤
Of course you can! :D
Thank you again ! And also good luck ! ❤
posted

Amazing




I hope you like it ;w;, any problem send me a PM!
1- [img]https://puu.sh/yypP0/af18fee25c.png[/img]
2- [img]https://puu.sh/yypKq/f858463f23.png[/img]


Pending:
-
Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
posted

Deley- wrote:


Amazing




I hope you like it ;w;, any problem send me a PM!
1- [img]https://puu.sh/yypP0/af18fee25c.png[/img]
2- [img]https://puu.sh/yypKq/f858463f23.png[/img]


Pending:
-
Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
love it, thanks <3
posted
Buena suerte a ambooos!! Que les vaya bien :'3 <3
olita de mar pa ti delay>:3
posted
• Request to: Deley
• Type: Banner
• Image:Link
• Size: Banner: 620x192
• Text: Nei's Userpage!
• Border:Internal
• Shape:Tear
• Animation: No
• Any suggestion:Cute effects n.n


• Request to: Deley
• Type: Avatar
• Image: Link
• Size: Banner: 128x128
• Text: ネイ
• Border:Internal
• Shape:Square
• Animation: No
• Any suggestion:cute effects x2
posted

Neitel wrote:

• Request to: Deley
• Type: Banner
• Image:Link
• Size: Banner: 620x192
• Text: Nei's Userpage!
• Border:Internal
• Shape:Tear
• Animation: No
• Any suggestion:Cute effects n.n


• Request to: Deley
• Type: Avatar
• Image:
• Size: Banner: 128x128
• Text: ネイ
• Border:Internal
• Shape:Square
• Animation: No
• Any suggestion:cute effects x2
Link de la imagen del avatar?? D:
posted

Deley- wrote:

Neitel wrote:

• Request to: Deley
• Type: Banner
• Image:Link
• Size: Banner: 620x192
• Text: Nei's Userpage!
• Border:Internal
• Shape:Tear
• Animation: No
• Any suggestion:Cute effects n.n


• Request to: Deley
• Type: Avatar
• Image:
• Size: Banner: 128x128
• Text: ネイ
• Border:Internal
• Shape:Square
• Animation: No
• Any suggestion:cute effects x2
Link de la imagen del avatar?? D:
Listo xd
posted

Neitel
Banner:













Avatar:


Banner:

1.[img]https://puu.sh/yANZc/25306b30b0.png[/img]
2.[img]https://puu.sh/yANW3/262d278ee6.png[/img]
3.[img]https://puu.sh/yANV9/6cfba98ec1.png[/img]
4.[img]https://puu.sh/yANWh/717f221888.png[/img]
5.[img]https://puu.sh/yANWu/54520503e1.png[/img]
6.[img]https://puu.sh/yANXP/ce622a0955.png[/img]

Avatar:

1.[img]https://puu.sh/yANSR/09e36c4d2b.png[/img]
2.[img]https://puu.sh/yANVJ/62589a2fac.png[/img]

3.[img]https://puu.sh/yANSP/a890ba5e11.png[/img]
4.[img]https://puu.sh/yANSX/60f778bc00.png[/img]
No sé si te abras equivocado con lo de la forma, pero no se vería bien en el banner jajaja, de todas formas en el avatar lo hice con tear, aunque me gusta mas con square y sin nombre uwu, si hay algo que no te gusta dímelo por PM :D


Pending:
-
Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
posted

Deley- wrote:


Neitel
Banner:













Avatar:


Banner:

1.[img]https://puu.sh/yANZc/25306b30b0.png[/img]
2.[img]https://puu.sh/yANW3/262d278ee6.png[/img]
3.[img]https://puu.sh/yANV9/6cfba98ec1.png[/img]
4.[img]https://puu.sh/yANWh/717f221888.png[/img]
5.[img]https://puu.sh/yANWu/54520503e1.png[/img]
6.[img]https://puu.sh/yANXP/ce622a0955.png[/img]

Avatar:

1.[img]https://puu.sh/yANSR/09e36c4d2b.png[/img]
2.[img]https://puu.sh/yANVJ/62589a2fac.png[/img]

3.[img]https://puu.sh/yANSP/a890ba5e11.png[/img]
4.[img]https://puu.sh/yANSX/60f778bc00.png[/img]
No sé si te abras equivocado con lo de la forma, pero no se vería bien en el banner jajaja, de todas formas en el avatar lo hice con tear, aunque me gusta mas con square y sin nombre uwu, si hay algo que no te gusta dímelo por PM :D


Pending:
-
Any problem with your order let me know by PM! ^^
Uff te quedo re hermoso, no hay problema si los uso después de navidad? n.n
posted
.
posted
• Request to: Deley
• Type: Signature
• Image: *link*
• Size: Signature: 650x150
• Text: (no se que poner tu piensa en algo xd)
• Border: Cut Line
• Shape: Square
• Animation: Yes
Please sign in to reply.