Kisses
6.25%
Aurani
6.25%
Total votes: 16
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Zekks
DISCLAIMER: I was given permission to post this thread, please do not remove this under any circumstances.
Happy Holidays OT!Denziens! It's me, Zekks, back with another season of OT!Executions, but this one is different, this one will feature 10 new people and executions with a christmas theme! :D
If you don't remember how to play, or just recently joined OT, here is how it is played:
  1. There is a total of 10 players, each chapter features a riddle/puzzle and a motive to "execute" Note: Only alive players can answer the riddle.
  2. If a player answers a riddle correctly they win the safety feature for 1 chapter, that means all votes towards them does not count.
  3. While the players are busy trying to solve the riddle, ot!denziens are more than welcome to vote for the next to eliminate / execute.
  4. The person with the most votes dies the next chapter and the game continues until there is one person left.
If you have any thoughts or ideas on how to spike up interest in the game please PM me your thoughts on how to.
Thank you for reading, and have fun "killing" your friends.
It is now the holiday season! Thanksgiving is over, the black friday hectic is finally done, it is time for the ot!denziens to relax... but as soon as they relax a the ground beneath them begins to rumble, and all of a sudden Dark Enetro climbs out of the earth, making everyone run outside to see this ungodly sight. Dark Enetro furiously orders the ot!denziens to vote on someone to be the sacrifice for him, if an ot!denzien doesn't die by tomorrow all of OT will be destroyed.
Puzzle:

E Y M S D T N M O

P Z E B U K I K K

C F R W J A I S J

Q Y A J U K E K L N

R X I C K L G S F L

T O K I D G D D O E
--------------------------
1 5 2 5 4 1 2 6 4
Safe Player:

DaddyCoolVipper
Remaining Survivors: 10
DaddyCoolVipper
Puzzle answer is "Execution"
Blitzfrog
1 vote for kai99 is a prayer to Harambe
levesterz
kai99
why am i on the list
Uni
:eyes:
Tae
How do I execute multiple people at once thanks
E m i

Hwa Yang wrote:

Not me pls i friendly ok?
Tae

Momiji wrote:

Hwa Yang wrote:

Not me pls i friendly ok?
you can live dw
keremaru
i don't know how this works so i just clicked some person.
DJ Enetro
I voted for Aurani tbh
KatouMegumi
To the block, Aomi. Nice and easy.
kai99
bye blitz
ColdTooth

KatouMegumi wrote:

To the block, Aomi. Nice and easy.
My ancestors are smiling upon me. Can you say the same?
KatouMegumi
what is this lore breaking shit