forum

[resolved] "Access denied" when trying to post something

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cla7997
I cannot post or preview posts in some subforums, it says just "Access denied" in the new version of the forum and this in the old:

What have I done? What can I do to solve the problem?

P.S.: The action that I performed was just preview the post before submitting it lol
Pawsu
This has been a previous problem before. Most likely something to do with your ISP but sometimes just happens once and then never again? An easy fix would be to use a VPN, maybe try using a different browser, but if you want to investigate further, follow what Peppy said here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/4859747
Topic Starter
cla7997

Pawsu wrote:

This has been a previous problem before. Most likely something to do with your ISP but sometimes just happens once and then never again? An easy fix would be to use a VPN, maybe try using a different browser, but if you want to investigate further, follow what Peppy said here: p/4859747
I tried using Microsoft Edge but same error happens, mozilla is not collaborating, so I cannot test with it...
I tried using my smartphone (not connected to the Wi-Fi) but same thing happens.

Is maybe something wrong with my account?
Topic Starter
cla7997
I should probably email peppy

Edit 1:I'm downloading TunnelBear, let's see if that works

Edit 2: Nope, doesn't work for me...same error, different IP
Pawsu

cla7997 wrote:

I should probably email peppy

Edit 1:I'm downloading TunnelBear, let's see if that works

Edit 2: Nope, doesn't work for me...same error, different IP

Huh. Does it just happen when previewing a post?
Topic Starter
cla7997

Pawsu wrote:

Huh. Does it just happen when previewing a post?
With almost everyhing, PMs, post something, changing things on my profile.
I've emailed peppy with the issue and my IP and he resolved this for me...
I don't know how sooo you can move it in the resolved issues :v