Newb's 4k Mania Modding Queue [NM/M4M/GD](Closed)

posted
Total Posts
192
show more
Topic Starter
newbandpro
Well,I forgot to close this queue when I was busy with school but I guess I have time now,so I'll get back to modding

Agayers wrote:

hi,NM please
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/699203/#mania/1480693
genre:Electronic(Instrumental)
lenght:5,42
notethis is single diff map.Prioritize the pattern please
The map's 5* so I can't really mod it

Schrik wrote:

NM Pls...
Artist-Title: NIKITA - ELECTRiCiTY
Genre: HAPPY ELECTRO pf
Length: 02:03
Prioritized Diffs: Insane
Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/706979/#mania/1494744
Extra Notes: Help (?)

Thanks!
I couldn't really find anything in the map so I'll have to reject

chouyaa wrote:

hi there,
NM Request

Artist-Title : yuki. - Nadeshiko Sensation
Genre : oriental (?)
Length : 2:06
Prioritized Diffs : Normal
Link : click
Extra Notes: nothing

thanks a lot <3
Well I forgot I was going to check this,will take a look later



Unpredictable wrote:

heeeeeey,
NM request

Artist-Title: Graeme Cornies & Dawna Toews
Genre: Rock
Length: 1:00
Prioritized Diffs: Easy, Normal, Or Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/618173
Extra Notes: any suggestions would be great, thanks!
Accepted

[Hand_drawn] wrote:

yoo , NM pliss

Artist&title= S3RL - FriendZoned
Link= https://osu.ppy.sh/s/719714
difficulty : Normal, Advanced
key count : 4k
Length: 2:48 (2:24 drain)

Thanks :")
I'm not sure if I can do a proper check on this one,there are just way too many issues but I might try doing a mod
bejeweled
Heyo!

Artist-Title: Camellia- PLANET//SHAPER
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Electronic
Length: 6:38
Prioritized Diffs: Jupiter
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/724245
Extra Notes: if it matters, this is my first submitted mania map
rinaldi28
Artist-Title: Itro & Tobu - Cloud 9
Length: 4:30
Prioritized Diffs: Easy, Normal, Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/463127
Extra Notes: i hope acc :D
Topic Starter
newbandpro
I'll reject both of these,the maps are too long
bejeweled
Heyo!

Artist-Title: Black Hole - Pluto
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Electronic
Length: 1:40
Prioritized Diffs: Galaxy
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/725092
Extra Notes: This is a shorter map of mine that I finished yesterday :)
Fahrie6775
hey band xd
NM req


Artist-Title: a*ru - Kizuato
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): nah idk
Length: 1:30
Prioritized Diffs: NM and EZ
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/720297
Extra Notes: still no hs

thx in adv
rinaldi28
NM

Artist-Title: Waterflame - Geometrical Dominator
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): electronic
Length: 1:38
Prioritized Diffs: anything
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/430269
Extra Notes: i hope acc :D
Topic Starter
newbandpro

rinaldi28 wrote:

NM

Artist-Title: Waterflame - Geometrical Dominator
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): electronic
Length: 1:38
Prioritized Diffs: anything
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/430269
Extra Notes: i hope acc :D
Accepted,rejected the other one because I didn't like the song
Airon 9th
NM

Artist-Title: Street-Sakura Fubuki
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure) empty
Length: 1:52
Prioritized Diffs: Insane
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/635052
Extra Notes: plz note other modder's suggestions :D
Tailsdk
Heyo

NM

Artist-Title: Memme - Goat Fantasia
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Electronic
Length: 2:26
Prioritized Diffs: Easy and Normal
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/515178
Extra Notes:

Thanks in advance
Adiopulse
Artist-Title: Koji Kondo - Hammer Bros. Theme (Beta Mix)
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Video Games
Length: 0:31
Prioritized Diffs: All
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/726656/discussion
Extra Notes: yarrrrrak
FAMoss
wowowowo o/

Artist-Title: ZUN - Tsukidokei ~ Luna Dial
Genre: Genre? umm i think this's touhou, lol
Length: 1:20
Prioritized Diffs: Lunatic and Hard
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/678723
Extra Notes: Piano keysound, i make it, so its not boring to play it :p

ty :D
Topic Starter
newbandpro

Adiopulse wrote:

Artist-Title: Koji Kondo - Hammer Bros. Theme (Beta Mix)
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Video Games
Length: 0:31
Prioritized Diffs: All
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/726656/discussion
Extra Notes: yarrrrrak

tailsdk wrote:

Heyo

NM

Artist-Title: Memme - Goat Fantasia
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Electronic
Length: 2:26
Prioritized Diffs: Easy and Normal
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/515178
Extra Notes:

Thanks in advance
Will accept these two,I'm not really sure about the other two maps. I might check them but I'm not sure if I'll find anything
Topic Starter
newbandpro
Modded two maps. I still have a map to mod but I'll open the queue anyway
RiP46
Hello Newband

NM

Artist-Title: Rabbit House - Rabbit In The Black Room
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): I don't know XD
Length: 2:09
Prioritized Diffs: MX
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/715682
Extra Notes: If You Accept This Please Don't Mod Hitsound Coz Still In Progress n Not Implemented Yet

Thanks In Advance
Topic Starter
newbandpro

RiP46 wrote:

Hello Newband

NM

Artist-Title: Rabbit House - Rabbit In The Black Room
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): I don't know XD
Length: 2:09
Prioritized Diffs: MX
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/715682
Extra Notes: If You Accept This Please Don't Mod Hitsound Coz Still In Progress n Not Implemented Yet

Thanks In Advance
I'll have to reject this,couldn't find anything in the map
ExNeko
Hello~, NM reqs here

Artist-Title: wa. remixed celas - Crystal World ~Fracture~
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Hard NRG
Length: 1:50
Prioritized Diffs: another
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/712414
Extra Notes: no

Thanks in advance :)
FruityEnLoops
Artist-Title: toby fox - Quiet Water
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): ost
Length: 30s
Prioritized Diffs: all since its 30s
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/715761/discussion
Extra Notes: keysounded
Topic Starter
newbandpro
I'll have to reject both of these,the maps seem to be fine
Yugu
NM req
Artist-Title: t+pazolite - QLWA
Genre(you may leave this empty if you're not sure): Electronic (?)
Length: 1:54 (1:53 drain)
Prioritized Diffs: Another
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1549439&m=3
Extra Notes:

thanks
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply